test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

wy can't i start the breen arc?

my rom has completed the cardassian arc and she is level 60. i doublechecked and i have the cardassian struggle accolade, but the breen is greyed out and i cannot get the mission from anyone.
We Want Vic Fontaine

Comments

• Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Have you checked Yesterday's War?
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    yeah all the arcs are done except the breen
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Check the Yesterday War once more - that thing can be started earlier - first episode from that arc is actually accessible at level 20 - i think, but then you actually need to do the 3rd or even 4th episode from that Arc before the Breen one will be active...
    ...and the 3rd episode from Yesterday War arc (and later ones) will be visible only once you finish 2nd one... i think.
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    The Nexus mission recently got moved earlier after being a FE - make sure that's done as well.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It's definitely the Yesterday's War Arc. That blocks the Breen Arc. I think you only need to do the first three, including the non-repeatable Intro Mission.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I believe you need to complete Vorgon Conclusions which is a level 43 mission in the Yesterday's War story arc before you can start Cold Call which is a level 45 mission.