test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dangerous Drinks

starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
My fleet just finished the Tier 1 Morale project which gave the beach area. The beach area is by the corals for the Colony Luxury Provision project. The beach area provides the Prepare Drinks minigame which is the Omega Particle minigame. What kind of drink requires Omega Particles and what race would drink such dangerous drinks?

Comments

• Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    starkaos wrote: »
    My fleet just finished the Tier 1 Morale project which gave the beach area. The beach area is by the corals for the Colony Luxury Provision project. The beach area provides the Prepare Drinks minigame which is the Omega Particle minigame. What kind of drink requires Omega Particles and what race would drink such dangerous drinks?

One of my custom alien species uses a radioactive drink as a form of sustenance. Downside is, they can't gain nutrition of any kind from non-radioactive foods and drinks.

It gives them a high toxic/radiation resistance, and a longer life span. But, that's it. They gain nothing else from it.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »

One of my custom alien species uses a radioactive drink as a form of sustenance. Downside is, they can't gain nutrition of any kind from non-radioactive foods and drinks.

It gives them a high toxic/radiation resistance, and a longer life span. But, that's it. They gain nothing else from it.

"Hey, Quark, mix me up a plutonium piña colada"
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »

"Hey, Quark, mix me up a plutonium piña colada"

Nah, can't be done in public. You know.. it sets off those pesky hazard emitters.

They're kind of like the Breen here, dependent on radiation to survive. The cold that comes with the Breen, is a side affect of the radiation they need to survive.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    sotsogmsotsogm Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    "I seem to have gotten a buzz from this drink. And a little bit of a glow."

"You mean you're mildly intoxicated from the strong alcohol content."

"No, I mean I seem to be emitting a buzzing noise. Listen. And a dim green light when you turn the lights out."
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,366 Arc User
    Telfi (physiological classification VTXM) feed via direct conversion of hard radiation. Note that that the "V" portion designates that Telfi exist as part of a telepathic gestalt; doctors of other species, particularly DBDG, DBLF, and FGLI, are cautioned to pay very close attention to their own thought patterns while carrying a VTXM Educator recording. (See Chief Psychologist Major O'Mara or Senior Diagnostician Conway for detailed explanations.)
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png