test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Discovery uni's

I was able to claim the Discovery and Skant uniforms when they were offered. I went to the tailor, and I can't find either one of these listed. Am I missing something? I was able to claim the Wrath of Khan and use those with out any issues.

Answers

• turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Can you give more details? What faction (They're only Fed/23c. permitted, though KDF and Rom have their own skants), character details, etc?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • dwags99dwags99 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Both are Fed, 1 is 23rd century. One is level 60, the other is 15.
    Hm... Then you should be able to find them; I checked similar characters on my own account (lvl 60 Fed and level 18 23c.) and they had them.
    Discovery top is in Jacket Loose under "Discovery Admiral", "Discovery Captain" and "Discovery Lieutenant", the pants are in Pants Tight; the Skant top is "Jacket Loose - Next Generation Skant", while the Skant bottoms and Kilt (from Miracle Worker Tuesday) are in Skirts, if that helps.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • dwags99dwags99 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Ahh, so they are not shown as a set. Got it!
    No, not shown as a set, just as individual pieces.

In fact, I've noticed that a LOT of the old presets have been removed from the list; it used to have Enterprise and Mirror Enterprise, Bajoran and others, now it seems to be Original Series, Wrath of Khan, Next Generation and three kinds of Sierra and that's all.