test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hearts and Minds ...

Hello, may I ask why you say it's running "until around 6am PT Sunday, October 15th" when it is already over at sunday early morning GMT?

Comments

• Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Someone got their wires crossed when it was going to run in January this year, and had it running for about 2.5 days in the blog when it actually ran for 1.5 days, like it always has. This was not corrected for this run, so the blog still lists it as going too long.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    ioneonioneon Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    Damn, I had planned to run this Saturday night when I had time. Hard to plan my play time if they post the wrong dates. :(
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Yeah, I missed out on it due to the incorrect dates. I was gonna play it on a new Romulan character I created this year... Oh well, the reward is only a rare Advisor.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yea it be nice if they came out with a revised Tribble Research from original DS9 ARC. It could then be run on Holodeck at Academies and start in Faction Starships of the era from ToS. For Federation it's a station rescue or Klingons a station Raid with Experiments on tribbles to Neuter and stop their incessant breeding.

If they added a smaller upper or main floor that then took to a larger lower deck that's either get's power cut out or is cut out by Klingon's it even potentially make it scary as things either fall apart or are slowly restored. :)

Be nice if it was updated to Reward a Very Rare Duty Photonic Duty officer or choice of a Neutered Tribble for Klingon's, Feresen or Orion's that's got used to Klingons after all their poking and prodding. Even if we couldn't run around to pickup different common, uncommon, rare or chance of the odd very rare or ultra tribble. Tribbles may be all around outside but it will be harder when there all around inside with Klingons or Fed fighting for control of the station either cutting or trying to restore power and systems. :o
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    It'll be back for Holloween in a few weeks so don't fret. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Something told me to run all my captains through it on Friday. And I listened to that voice this time. Glad I did.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Zombie Dance Emote unlocks on the Holloween 'Hearts and Minds'.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns