test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Monetized ship Interiors bother me...

alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
First off, I did jump at the Defiant and Intrepid bridges when they were released, but with this latest Galaxy release I'm actually starting to become troubled over this trend.

We are being made to pay for something that's already supposed to be part of the game.

Go and look at the original federation bridges, many of them are quite obviously oversized representations of Intrepid, Galaxy, Sovereign and Defiant class bridges.
Yet instead of seeing them properly "reworked" and brought up to the same visual standard as the rest of the game they are being remade as standalone bridges locked away behind a paywall, while the originals still look as awful as they did back in 2009(closed Beta).
I find this trend very troubling.

At the very least I feel they should go and replace the original bridge sets with the new maps and have the different color themes, while the "complete" interior sets can stay in the C-Store.
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q