test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

UFPlanets.com ~ Starfleet Operations

Comments

• Options
    stormymavstormymav Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Is there a reason to actually write something witty this far down the thread? Does anyone actually read the last obvious bump post? If so, CLICK HERE to find out why the UFP is worth reading 40 pages of bump posts.
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options
    redking353redking353 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    If you're looking for a new fleet, look no further.

The UFP is looking for new members to join us and we hold events regularly in game which you can view here.

https://ufplanets.com/events.php
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    It's Independence Day in the U.S. but you don't have to live here to celebrate something. Join the UFP and celebrate being a part of the best fleet in STO! CLICK HERE
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options
    hanswinter9314#2685 hanswinter9314 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Greetings! :)

You are looking for an active, friendly and helpful community?
    You are interested in regular ingame events and tons of fun?
    You want to meet new friends and explore the galaxy together?

Please contact us at https://ufplanets.com/contact.php if you can answer these questions with a "YES!"

Join the UFP armada and fleets! We are looking forward to meet you! LLAP!
    AlexRider.png
  • Options
    You wanted the best... you've got the best... Join the UFP today! CLICK HERE!
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options

The UFP is looking for new members to join us and we hold events regularly in game which you can view here.

• Options
    It's 2 a.m. Do you know where your fleetmates are? If not, join the UFP! Our global fleet has members playing around the clock. CLICK HERE!
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options
    stvnptmnstvnptmn Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    looking for a active kdf armada to put my kdf fleet... the one im in now is pretty much dead and does not help with things. u folks have room for a kdf fleet?
  • Options
    esreaesrea Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    stvnptmn wrote: »
    looking for a active kdf armada to put my kdf fleet... the one im in now is pretty much dead and does not help with things. u folks have room for a kdf fleet?

Thank you for your interest, unfortunately there are currently no open Armada spots available.
    If you are interested, feel free to head over to our forums , register and get in touch with the people running our External Relations department.
  • Options
    There are two kinds of players... those who belong to the best fleet in STO and those who are not members of the UFP! JOIN TODAY!
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options
    esrea wrote: »

Thank you for your interest, unfortunately there are currently no open Armada spots available.
    If you are interested, feel free to head over to our forums , register and get in touch with the people running our External Relations department.

I did that and never a response back actually. How do you get someone in power to respond to my request nyways?
  • Options

• Options
    It's 2 a.m. Do you know where your fleetmates are? If not, join the UFP! Our global fleet has members playing around the clock. CLICK HERE!
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options
    Is there a reason to actually write something witty this far down the thread? Does anyone actually read the last obvious bump post? If so, CLICK HERE to find out why the UFP is worth reading 40 pages of bump posts.
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options

• Options

I did that and never a response back actually. How do you get someone in power to respond to my request nyways?

what is your name on our website? ill look into getting some contacts put together.
  • Options
    redking353 wrote: »

what is your name on our website? ill look into getting some contacts put together.

stvnlncln69 is my name on the website.
  • Options
    > @stvnptmn said:
    > stvnlncln69 is my name on the website.

I am not finding anyone by that name. Try going here to register https://ufplanets.com/registration.php
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    redking353 wrote: »
    > @stvnptmn said:
    > stvnlncln69 is my name on the website.

I am not finding anyone by that name. Try going here to register https://ufplanets.com/registration.php

i am already registered there under the name: stvnlncln69. i am listed as a federation citizen if that makes a difference.
  • Options
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options
    If you're looking for an active fleet which boasts members from around the globe, you've found it here. Check out the UFP and see what we're all about!
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options

• Options
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options

• Options
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options
    It's Labor Day Weekend in the U.S. but you don't have to live here to celebrate something. Join the UFP and celebrate being a part of the best fleet in STO! CLICK HERE
    ctia09nxz9n2.png
  • Options
    hydra4291#4938 hydra4291 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    replying to get my 8 year old account out of probation so i can submit a bug report
  • Options
    > @hydra4291#4938 said:
    > replying to get my 8 year old account out of probation so i can submit a bug report

Welcome back