test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lukari Colony Ship

starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
There is supposed to be a new ship unlocked at Tier 5 Colony. According to the Welcome to Season 14 Dev Blog,
All of this content is built around the amazing new Lukari/Kentari Colony, and fleets will be able to build their own full 5 tier Fleet Holdings on this colony world. This is by far the largest holding fleets will have access to, and it’s packed with amazing visuals, fantastic new rewards that include a unique T6 ship that can be provisioned once the colony is completed, and brand new gameplay options. Fleets will be able to call on up to 20 fleet members to participate in a holographic invasion of the colony world, where everyone succeeds and fails together, and the rewards increased based on the group’s willingness to either take a reward payout or press on for more!

We already have the Ho'kuun (Team Alpha) and the N'kaam (Team Charlie), but we are still missing Team Echo out of the finalists for the Lukari Community Ship Contest.

24b9b59a8b63615f1f6d165d52b18ee41477608780.png

So what do you think the chances are that Team Echo is the prize for getting the Colony to Tier 5?

Comments

• Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    Neat, that's close to Kenneth Arnold's original drawing of what he saw (the first UFO that was popularized)
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    According to Wiki after completion of the Colony World T5 tier it unlocks a Lukari ship. Does not say anything else more than that. I hope it is a T6 but who knows...​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    storules wrote: »
    According to Wiki after completion of the Colony World T5 tier it unlocks a Lukari ship. Does not say anything else more than that. I hope it is a T6 but who knows...​​

Ehm, isn't that what the OP just said / quoted?
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Yes, the quote explicitly says 'a unique T6 ship'. I think it's safe to say it's most certainly a T6.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    According to Wiki after completion of the Colony World T5 tier it unlocks a Lukari ship. Does not say anything else more than that. I hope it is a T6 but who knows...

Yeah...so what's your point? I was just hoping as well for a T6 but there is nothing written in the Wiki nor in tribble about it.​​
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    According to Wiki after completion of the Colony World T5 tier it unlocks a Lukari ship. Does not say anything else more than that. I hope it is a T6 but who knows...

Yeah...so what's your point? I was just hoping as well for a T6 but there is nothing written in the Wiki nor in tribble about it.​​

My point is that they've already said that it is a Tier 6. As could also be read in the opening post.

The fact that it's not on the Wiki or on Tribble is not really surprising. But it is a T6 apparently.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options

Yeah...so what's your point? I was just hoping as well for a T6 but there is nothing written in the Wiki nor in tribble about it.

My point is that they've already said that it is a Tier 6. As could also be read in the opening post.

The fact that it's not on the Wiki or on Tribble is not really surprising. But it is a T6 apparently.

I see now...Thank you!​​
  • Options
    bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    starkaos wrote: »
    There is supposed to be a new ship unlocked at Tier 5 Colony. According to the Welcome to Season 14 Dev Blog,
    All of this content is built around the amazing new Lukari/Kentari Colony, and fleets will be able to build their own full 5 tier Fleet Holdings on this colony world. This is by far the largest holding fleets will have access to, and it’s packed with amazing visuals, fantastic new rewards that include a unique T6 ship that can be provisioned once the colony is completed, and brand new gameplay options. Fleets will be able to call on up to 20 fleet members to participate in a holographic invasion of the colony world, where everyone succeeds and fails together, and the rewards increased based on the group’s willingness to either take a reward payout or press on for more!

We already have the Ho'kuun (Team Alpha) and the N'kaam (Team Charlie), but we are still missing Team Echo out of the finalists for the Lukari Community Ship Contest.

So what do you think the chances are that Team Echo is the prize for getting the Colony to Tier 5?

I know this was written on the blog as well as was a project clearly outlined in tribble. However, the project has been deleted in holodeck. There is no Lukari ship project anymore as seen in tribble.

Is this intended or another glitch? See for yourself and hoover on the Colony tab T5 under projects...no longer there?​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • Options

I know this was written on the blog as well as was a project clearly outlined in tribble. However, the project has been deleted in holodeck. There is no Lukari ship project anymore as seen in tribble.

Is this intended or another glitch? See for yourself and hoover on the Colony tab T5 under projects...no longer there?​​

The devs have about a year to create the Colony ship before any player will be able to play it. Lots of fleets will take 2 or 3 years to get it. So it is likely that they just removed it until the ship is actually done instead of players going to Tribble and seeing if they can test drive the ship.
  • Options

Is this intended or another glitch? See for yourself and hoover on the Colony tab T5 under projects...no longer there?

The devs have about a year to create the Colony ship before any player will be able to play it. Lots of fleets will take 2 or 3 years to get it. So it is likely that they just removed it until the ship is actually done instead of players going to Tribble and seeing if they can test drive the ship.

Any reference to that? Not that I dont trust Devs but if history is a witness. A small example...parts of Defera ground are still bugged and it has been years since they stated they were going to fix it and still remains as bugged as ever.

They should have just left alone as it was in tribble IMO.​​
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I pretty much prefer this one over Charlie, it is definitely a much more unique design.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Hmm... yeah, the ship model probably doesn't even exist yet. They'll announce when it's ready.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options

Is this intended or another glitch? See for yourself and hoover on the Colony tab T5 under projects...no longer there?

Any reference to that? Not that I dont trust Devs but if history is a witness. A small example...parts of Defera ground are still bugged and it has been years since they stated they were going to fix it and still remains as bugged as ever.

They should have just left alone as it was in tribble IMO.​​

The Romulan Flamethrower from the New Romulus reputation. It took a few months after Season 7 was released for the Romulan Flamethrower to be implemented. About 2 weeks after Season 7, the devs changed how long it took to finish the daily project so they reduced the time it took players to get to Tier 5. So Cryptic is known to add features to the game before all its rewards are implemented as long as they think they have enough time to get it done in time.

The Colony ship is already in a dev blog so it is more difficult for them to ignore than if it was part of some tribble patch and removed.