test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone want to exchange some datachips? (PS4)

Hi,

As a huge Star Trek fan, I can say I have enjoyed every minute of this game, and can't wait for more content in the future. But the purpose of this post is to help me obtain the PS4 Platinum Trophy. The only trophy I need is in regards to a few 2409 lore datachips.

I've been farming them daily with all my characters but don't appear to be getting anywhere. I've had more luck buying on the exchange, but even that has dried up now.

I have credits and datachips to exchange, or if you just want to help me out - that's cool as well.

This is all I need:

Volume 7 - 7
Volume 8 - 1,5,8
Volume 12 - 4
Volume 19 - 5
Voume 24 - 7

If you can help, hit me up.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,886 Arc User
    buy and sell on the exchange
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    banshirbanshir Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Just run the datachip mission everyday. It only took me 1,257 runs to get them all.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure this will get shut down soon, so I thought I would get this in before it does. Trading is not permitted in the forums and I do believe this thread certainly qualifies as trading. The exchange, general chat in game, or trade channels in game (if PS4 has them) is the place to go.

@baddmoonrizin
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,499 Community Moderator
    nNer0Zo.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.