test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Final Call: Civilian Ship Role-Play - crew needed!

bentillerbentiller Member Posts: 43 Arc User
Cross Faction-Cross Fleet Role-Play.

THE SHIP:: S.S Heshemoor (Amarie Class)

SUMMARY: Part of Trevor Algani Enterprises, once a maginificantly strong trade empire- in the decades following the Dominion War it crumbled apart. Now, join Trevor Algani as he rebuilds his trade empire. The universe is full of riches, treasures and adventure - if your ambitious enough to seek it. Trevor Algani has more enemies then friends, and they tend to show up at every term - there's danger, but wealth and prosperity just ahead. Join the crew of the S.S. Heshemoor and see the universe in an entirely new light. This RP aims to focus and expand on civilian lifestyle in the Star Trek universe.

Calling all Civilians, Ex-Starfleet, Mercenaries, Renegade Scientists from all corners of the galaxy - Klingon, Federation, Romulan, Cardassian, Son'a space and beyond. (Please Sign up Below in a post to this forum with the character name and position you would like)

THE CREW
Captain: Trevor Algani

1st Officer: @SinStarSix

2nd Officer Malik

Helm/Navigation (Unclaimed)

Chief Engineer/Operations R'Mwin

Chief Tactical/Security @Rider-Fourze

Chief Petty Officer/Quarter Master (Unclaimed)

Chief Steward: Poompi

Chief Surgeon (Unclaimed)

Deck Hands: Upton (Privateer)

(Extra Positions Available as Deck Hands, Assistant Engineers, Mercs and any title you can think of that might go well on a civilian ship)

SCHEDULED MAIDEN VOYAGE: TBD (Temporarily Every Other Thursday 9:30 EsT - times may change based on participants availability)

******Interested? Please write below or contact me in-game at @bentiller *******

Comments

• marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Can my Human be Helm/Navigation? My characters name is Marty Chisnall.
    Post edited by marty123#3757 on
  • bentillerbentiller Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Absolutely! I'll sign you up. What's your handle so I can reach you in-game?