test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Give us DOFF Assignments or rework the rewards for the gathering mission for the Colony World.

This Colony World holding is in for the long haul, I get that. But man, the mathematics I saw in a Reddit post? This is insanity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/71dt44/colony_fleet_holding_your_new_2nd_job/ For your viewing pleasure.

We already have a system in place to give us relevant rewards at our Fleet Holdings. Are we not able to do this with our Colony World as well? What's even the point of taking time out of the day to play minigames three times an hour? This just turns fleets off of the prospect quickly, and it becomes a slog for the rewards at higher tiers.

So I would like to request that in order to make this feasible for smaller fleets or just as a measure of convenience, that one method of getting Provisions is from DOFF Assignments. The Dilithium Mine and Research Lab prove this can work. You could even add in some relevant Commendation EXP. Having to go to a physical location and play minigames once an hour is going to feel more like a grind than grinding out Marks, because you're not even doing anything interesting on the Colony World.