test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interesting idea...

I am sure someone has posted this at some point but as I was playing it hit me....

How cool would it be to have something along the lines of a "personal STF" so to speak (maybe 2 per day) where you can choose 2 of your ships (with their load outs) that you have in the "garage" to run along with you? Sort of like the SFC style fleet where you can issue orders to your fleet, etc. I mean...you ARE a Fleet Admiral after all....The admirality is cool and all but not really interactive...and all your ships sitting around is like a rich guy with a garage full of cars he might take out once in a blue moon.

Maybe a "total tier" system where a personal mission allows a max amount of tier points (example: 10 tier points allowed for this mission) for say in this case your ship is a tier 6... that leaves 4 tier points to be spent (2 tier 2 ships etc etc) to use.

I think this would e a great end game addition and hey.... that means more mods on more ships = more money in the long run to spend right? It's a win/win. With 1 or 2 allowed per day it wouldn't really take away from the queue... Maybe even "joint" runs where you can take a ship from your fleet with you for mass fleet battles (spawns based on total tier size of team)...

Just a thought.... if the game wants to move forward with innovation...there ya go.

Comments