test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wait...whaaaat?

reemus#2383 reemus Member Posts: 185 Arc User
Was reading up how TRIBBLE did and this popped up in a review haha... I leave this one here.

3CKeGFv.jpg

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    LOL! You think he is getting sick of it?
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »

Not at all - He basically said the same thing in DS9 - "Trials and Tribble-ations" ;)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,760 Arc User
    If anyone on the Enterprise-D looks up the Klingons from Discovery, Worf will be given more questions.
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,666 Arc User
    hawku001x wrote: »
    If anyone on the Enterprise-D looks up the Klingons from Discovery, Worf will be given more questions.

Just say "Fetish Convention Klingons".
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,760 Arc User
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    where2r1 wrote: »

Not at all - He basically said the same thing in DS9 - "Trials and Tribble-ations" ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xka6IYCpj4E

It is amazing how perfectly that exchange fits the new Discovery Klingons.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    DS9, I love you dearly, but son of a hazmot, they should've just put Worf in TOS makeup for that episode and established canonically that the Klingons never changed at all.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    But, but... then we would never had a third of the fourth season of ENTERPRISE!

<chuckle>
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    starswordc wrote: »
    DS9, I love you dearly, but son of a hazmot, they should've just put Worf in TOS makeup for that episode and established canonically that the Klingons never changed at all.

It was a comedic episode, and that joke just offered itself.
    And you know what they say - It's better to lose a good friendship then to lose a good punch line!
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    > @daveyny said:
    > But, but... then we would never had a third of the fourth season of ENTERPRISE!
    >
    >
    > B)

No great loss.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/