test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Want to try and start a fleet

delliboydelliboy Member Posts: 288 Arc User
I just created a Romulan Science officer and I'm currently leveling him. Over the next couple of days I'd love to get him to 50 and by the time that happens I'd love to have my own fleet created. I don't know if I have what it takes to help form a fleet but I'd love to try. I'd like for it to be associated with the KDF side and here's the kicker, if possible I'd love for it to be all Romulan. Anyone interested in this bold and crazy idea with me?

Comments

• ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    Being myself part of both an all-Caitian fleet on FED side (Caitian Star pride) and all-Ferasan fleet on KDF side (Ferasan Shadow force), i'd say go for it! All you need to do is find enough like-minded people that will be willing to stay and contribute to fleet holdings... yes, i know, that's the trickiest part!

One suggestion i have, though, is to allow your fleet members to bring in one single alt of a different species in the fleet, for the sake of diversity.
  • delliboydelliboy Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    I'm very open to it, I don't want this to be one of those strict fleets, I want it to be a relaxed easy going atmosphere that works for me
    I've got the name picked out, how does this sound? Shadows of Romulus
    Basically I want this to be for reputation grinding. I need at least five people, I'm on Eastern Standard time