test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crash on Launch - Tribble Server

texasred79texasred79 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I'm not sure why but there was an update to my game client for Tribble, then after I hit Play it crashes. I tried it a couple of times, crashes when I hit Play (I get the Cryptic "oops" window and I fill it out but the window just sits there after I finish submitting a report). I tried logging into the Holodeck server and that works fine. Tried rebooting just to make sure nothing was wonky on my PC, still crashes when I try to get into Tribble - Holodeck is still fine.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    dukedom01dukedom01 Member Posts: 462 Arc User
    You are not alone.

Tribble Version ST.80.20170917b.1 the launcher crashes on [Engage] for me too.
    Ceterum censeo Otha supplendum in praemiis.
  • Options
    texasred79texasred79 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Yes, I meant to say "Engage". It's been a very long day, was looking forward to testing a new weapons combo.
  • Options
    screwloose53184screwloose53184 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I keep getting the CrypticError box, every time I try to launch Tribble. I know it's not my system, cause I can play on Holodeck, no problem at all, but when trying to get onto Tribble, that CrypticError box keeps coming up, and won't launch the game. :(
    Fleet Leader of STO Fleets: The Illegitimate Children of Kirk & Champions of Sto'Vo'Kor
  • Options
    valda7of3valda7of3 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Same crash after an update tried running a Force Verify and Safe mode. It then uploaded some ridiculous 281 megabyte error log.
  • Options
    optimusprime9000optimusprime9000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Client seems to work again thanks! server is down though...