What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Allied Flight Deck Cruiser Bundle!

124»

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Sure, but they were not ready to go to the Ship Vendor (C-Store). All the commercial arrangements had to be made, contracts signed, etc. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    So, did anyone get the Suliban ship yet? If so, is the bridge the same as the cell ship?
    Edit: Never mind, someone in another thread posted that the Suliban ship gets a standard Romulan bridge. Bummer :/
    Which is seriously weird since the Romulan interior includes a Singularity core....

A bridge displaying a Singularity Core on a ship that cannot use a Singularity Core but instead a Warp Core.

You cannot expect Cryptic to notice such details & correct them all the time if there is no profit involved.
  • Options
    kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    I love seeing the singularity in the engine room, but I like actually playing a ship with a warp core better. This ship can do both, and I just might buy it for that. We'll see. Would've preferred the exchange/bank and all that, but whatever.
  • Options
    afree100afree100 Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    That Suliban ship looks really nice!
    Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honor Guard
  • Options
    tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    Has anyone here had problems slotting Elite Orion Slavers in the Blackguard? A fleet member bought the ship. It slots any fighter hanger but the slavers. I find this odd. Is this a known bug? I cant think of any reason. Thanks

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE