test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transferring T6 experience to other T6 ships

jojobejojobe Member Posts: 88 Arc User
I have bought a lot of T6 ships that I don't like. I would like to get mastery in them by flying the ship I do like. I bought the ships because they were in a set of 3 I have 2 sets like this and only use one of the ships. I would like transfer that experience to the other ship to count as mastery. I would like to be able to use my experience points to count as mastery points for my other ship or im going to stop buying ship packs. This is MY feed back personal if your view Is different good for you.

Comments

• Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I would like to transfer experience from my lvl 60 toons I don't like that much to my new toon I created, ain't gonna happen, but I would like to do it.

On a serious note, you aren't the first to ask for some way to get the mastery trait from a ship without ever having to actually fly the ship, and you won't be the last. Who knows, enough people asking for something sometimes works.

You also are by no means the first to threaten to quit spending on this game if you don't get what you want, and you most definitely won't be the last. Unlike enough people asking for something sometimes working, threatening to quit spending chump change on the game never works and usually just gets you trolled mercilessly.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png