test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Grace Under Fire and Miracle Worker Rename Causing Issues

Since the announcement of the new Miracle Worker Specialization release and the renaming of the Captain power, the Engineering Profession Specific Personal Trait Grace Under Fire hasn't been working for me.

Its not a case of not being able to get enough damage in (people who know me know this is laughable—70% Atks in HSE wasn't enough to proc it).

I also know its not working for other people; I suspect its a case of the trait not having been updated for the name of the power being Miracle Worker Miraculous Repairs.

Has anyone else been seeing this or is it once again case of a few people encountering a problem that has no root cause?
--- @alcaatraz || I make tanks and do maths stuffs ---
"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."

Comments

• tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    Yes, they need to fix it.
  • redspecter23redspecter23 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I have 2 engineers that I run regularly and have noticed that it's not working on either of them currently. At first I chalked it up to just not taking enough damage, but I haven't seen it work even once since the name change now that people are mentioning it.
  • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I thought it was just me. But yes they are def not working together. FFS employ a Q&A department and stop making yourselves look like a bunch of amateurs.

Or Dev's band together and tell the Lead or whoever is making you rush out this content that its not ready to go live.

half a job is not a job well done

maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,403 Arc User
    I noticed it wasnt working either.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • zaileizailei Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I started a thread about this in the bug report section a few days ago: Link here

• dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Really, just changing the name broke it? GJ Cryptic. Your ability to mess stuff up continues to surprise me! :/
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    Same here. Not working on my Engi main. They need to fix this.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    I liked the name "Miracle Worker" better anyway.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    Wait, only changing the visible name still broke abilities related to it?

Jeez, I thought the "Item Id Reference" (the internal name/reference for the game engine that is never supposed to be changed) + "Item Visible Name" (the cosmetic interchangeable name used so other devs/support people and gamers know what it is gameplay-wise) system was taken for granted in all games.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    I had heard this is the same issue for collecting accolades on the Advanced Borg STFs that unlock the Elite Honor Guard and MACO visuals.

Is this true, or more nonsense rambling from Zone chat?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    No, it is true. Nonsense it is however.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    No, it is true. Nonsense it is however.
    So in this case, it is nonsense on the part of Cryptic, rather than Zone chat.