Options

The Tower of Commerce: A new discord trading channel

2»

Comments

• Options
    crimeonadime#2645 crimeonadime Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    nabreeki wrote: »
    I guess I don't see the need:

So what? It doesn't matter if you see the need. The person who created the channel did, and they don't need your permission or anyone else's in this thread. They are simply putting the word out for anyone interested in using it. If you aren't, don't. But don't troll him if you aren't interested.
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User

So what? It doesn't matter if you see the need. The person who created the channel did, and they don't need your permission or anyone else's in this thread. They are simply putting the word out for anyone interested in using it. If you aren't, don't. But don't troll him if you aren't interested.

If there's already a good trading channel why do we need another? Usually the reason another channel gets created is because some idiot got himself banned from the normal channel and wants to keep scamming people.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    benselassem#4731 benselassem Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    That notorious rat guy with the drugs name who scammed someone out of a promo ship would always demand people went on discord with him.
    That's just lame. It's a shame because you had some convincing arguments going for the trading channel before that.
  • Options
    contrarydecisioncontrarydecision Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    I guess I'm just questionable then :/

If you're defending the guy that made this trade channel you kind of are based on what I saw said about him.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    nikephorus wrote: »

If there's already a good trading channel why do we need another?

^^ This!

That's basically where I'm coming from on this too. I don't do Fleet/Channel/Whatever in-game politics, so I've no idea what's going on with that. I simply thought, "If there's already a good trading channel, why do we need another?!" No judgement, no insinuation, just curious as to why one would want that.
    3lsZz0w.jpg