test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request Multimission Carrier

Multi- mission support Carrier! their aren't any.

Comments

• Options
    seriousxenoseriousxeno Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Uh the Jupiter is fairly versatile.

Unless I'm not understanding properly and you want a carrier that is a larger Vesta class with dual cannons and ability to use all the multi-mission ship consoles?

Or you are you KDF or Romulan? Which case your carrier selection is pretty bad.
    latest?cb=20090525051807&path-prefix=en
    "Let them eat static!"
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Well, the SE carrier is pretty nice.

Still most carriers are pretty versatile, I've flown them with all classes of captains.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    jojobejojobe Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Uh the Jupiter is fairly versatile.

Unless I'm not understanding properly and you want a carrier that is a larger Vesta class with dual cannons and ability to use all the multi-mission ship consoles?

Or you are you KDF or Romulan? Which case your carrier selection is pretty bad.

I love the multi mission type ships I have all of them. the T6 ships that just came out are very offensive while the TU class is more defensive. Its a balance ship. I play support role mostly with controls and debuffs. I would really like to stay further out of combat and use fighters but you only have one hanger on the multi ship. I would love to have a carrier with 2 bays and better shield heals to add to the TU class consoles for more support role. Instead of Science officer as always commander an engineer with 2 lt commander science with 2 lt. ultimate support vessel.
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    A carrier, two hangar bays, that is pretty simple. Multi mission, I suppose, you want a tac, sci and engineer variant. Well, it is an idea. Support, it should fit a support role. A question mark here. How should it work in solo content? Nontheless, any ship can be set up for a support role. Especially ships with hangar bays. Think of tachyon drones, drones that heal you, etc.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Ever looked at the Tholian Recluse? It has a very balanced console layout (3/4/4) a native lt.cmdr. sci & eng seat, a universal cmdr. seat and 2 hangar bays.