test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Heya Cryptic.. how about a C-Store Sale?

I know there is very little chance I'll get an official reply but..

From what I can see, the last 20% C-Store sale we had was May 18th-22nd.. think maybe we're due for another one pretty soon?

I know you guys have the whole RnD promotion going, hopefully that's bringing in the revenue but some of us have our eyes on C-Store ships and are holding off waiting for a sale.

My wallet is ready when you guys are. :)
Insert witty signature line here.

Comments

• Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    My guess would be during any TNG 30th Anniversary stuff they have planned.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I'm actually okay on ships... unless the T6 Vorcha becomes available.

I could use a sale on services though. Buying 24 personal slots and 24 bank slots for each of my 11 characters is a lot of money even with a 20% discount; 12,320 Zen.
    Post edited by jaguarskx on
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User

From what I can see, the last 20% C-Store sale we had was May 18th-22nd.. think maybe we're due for another one pretty soon?

I know you guys have the whole RnD promotion going, hopefully that's bringing in the revenue but some of us have our eyes on C-Store ships and are holding off waiting for a sale.

Haven't you learnt yet?

If you want a C-store sale then you'll have to go buy a ship as they ALWAYS happen the day after you buy a ship etc. :D;)
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    There has been since actually around the end of summer event. They had every item on even.
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User

when is that coming? sounds like something i could get behind.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    lordsteve1 wrote: »

Haven't you learnt yet?

If you want a C-store sale then you'll have to go buy a ship as they ALWAYS happen the day after you buy a ship etc. :D;)

Haha.. yes.. that is always the way!

I just have something I kinda want, no way I'm buying without the sale for this exact reason. As soon as I click on 'Purchase,' they'll start a sale for sure. :)
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User

The first episode of TNG aired back on Sept. 28th 1987. That falls on a Thursday this year so it is quite possible that a sale can begin right after maintenance ends (for PC).
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    jaguarskx wrote: »

The first episode of TNG aired back on Sept. 28th 1987. That falls on a Thursday this year so it is quite possible that a sale can begin right after maintenance ends (for PC).

thank you.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    C-store sale? I'm sure they'll give a discount on keys somewhere next week. Maybe they'll even extend it four times ;)
  • Options
    risian4 wrote: »
    C-store sale? I'm sure they'll give a discount on keys somewhere next week. Maybe they'll even extend it four times ;)

Haha.. Keys are the only thing I don't want to see on sale. :)
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    New season coming in October, right? And with a new primary specialization, probably new "Miracle Worker" ships. And with new ships usually comes a ship sale. At least that's been my observations.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    one should be up on 11/24 - 20% or is it 25% off? I think it was 25%
  • Options
    Fair enough, sounds like there should be one soon.

It's all good, I can wait. :smiley:
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    Definitely looking forward to the next few months...even if all these promotions really do mean they are hurting for money. Though I have learned to take that with a grain of salt.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    Definitely looking forward to the next few months...even if all these promotions really do mean they are hurting for money. Though I have learned to take that with a grain of salt.

There's been one extra promotion pack this year, and there was a reason for it, so maybe take it with a rather large helping of salt. The key sale extension followed by a strange half-day sale on them a week later was interesting, though. If I were to guess, they weren't meeting a certain target for that month in key sales.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    There's always a Black Friday sale. It's a little far off, but it's fine.
    SP9Pu.gif