test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR-116B won't autofire?

sirmaydaysirmayday Member Posts: 535 Arc User
I'd make a bug report of it, but I'm only semi-active right now and don't want to make a fuss over known issue or (worse) case of PEBCAK. I was running my main on Sompek today and my TR-116 didn't seem to autofire at all. It's not an issue with autofire in general, presumably, because I ran the arena on an alt and his weapon (the Romulan polaran pistol; the exact name escapes me) autofired just fine. While experiencing the bug, I tried toggling autofire on and off several times; the visuals on the skill bar never changed (always showed the green autofire outline), and at no point would it fire without my manually triggering it.

Is this a known issue, should I be reporting it, or *gasp* did I mess something up? Thanks.
Post edited by sirmayday on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Huh, learn something new every ... five years. Autofire works on the ground!?
  • kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    Huh, learn something new every ... five years. Autofire works on the ground!?

I'm with you. I didn't even know that was a thing.
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    You can put autofire on ground weapons, but it is absolutely horrible. It stops you from using secondary fire modes, and even has stopped me from using other abilities entirely.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    I've tried auto fire on ground weapons and it only ever worked on secondary fire for me. I turned it off long ago and have never tried it since.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    TR-116B autofires just like all other weapons. Check your settings.
  • bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    Mine seems fine. Just leave primary to on, and secondary to off. You can activate the secondary by clicking the icon or hotkey during the primary CD. NEVER put secondary on auto. Things get kinda funky that way.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Mine seems fine. Just leave primary to on, and secondary to off. You can activate the secondary by clicking the icon or hotkey during the primary CD. NEVER put secondary on auto. Things get kinda funky that way.

This is exactly what I was going to say. Also melee also works on autofire. I use swords and when switch to it the game pretty much plays itself.

fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck