test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for an Armada

azernalazernal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I run a small, low-level fleet looking to join an active Armada. We only have a few active members and regularly struggle to complete projects due to the dilithium cost of upgrading.

Comments

• aodhan#2460 aodhan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Which platform? Xbox one by any chance?
  • kev10882kev10882 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    What platform are u looking for a armada in
    Fleet Admiral Connell
  • lancerviolatorlancerviolator Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    We are Fleets of Axanar org. Consisting of Axanar Marines, IstandwithAxanar RR, House of Kharn the Undying, IstandwithKharn RR. The RR fleets are Romulan/Reman centric. One/side.

If you are willing to continue your dedication to your fleet, recruit, grind, and grow we could chat on our discord to check our mutual expectation and ensure compatibility.

Discord: https://discord.gg/bxxYwqT

Sincerely and respectfully,

Lance R. Violator
    @Lance_R_Violator
    Co-Founder Fleets of Axanar
  • fliporicanfliporican Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    We currently look for a new Gamma Fleet to replace a dead one. We are a Beta Fleet in a very active Armada and with the new colony holdings coming soon we know there are fleets out there in the need of help. If your Interested email me in-game Sabio@FlipORican.
    image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    If you're still looking to call someplace home:

We'd like to merge your fleet with another small/mid-sized fleet of ours. Like that, you could get more done project wise. The core ideal of our fleets is about sci, but we're always open to welcoming eng and redshirts.

If you think this is something that might interest you, let me know ingame at sisko@malazancommander