test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafting Admiralty Cards

bruccybruccy Member Posts: 292 Arc User
giving people the ability to craft single use admiralty cards would allow people who dont have many ships in dry dock to purchase Cards and enjoy the admiralty system and at same time give the RnD community yet more ways to make EC .
i was thinking crafting packs of 12 randomly generating ship cards that bind to your roster when opened and are consumed after 1 use . the packs of 12 being tradable on exchange
Post edited by bruccy on

Comments

• Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    An interesting idea. Devs might go for it as long as it does not hurt sales of C-Store, Lobi or LockBox ships.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    That... that is a really cool idea. I like it!

It should be simple enough to make the cards common rarity so that they wouldn't cut into the CStore. Make their abilities weaker than the leveling ships (the ones you can also buy for Dilithium), just to keep that avenue for resource destruction open as well.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    bruccybruccy Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    im entirely comfortable with the idea that crafted versions of cards be weaker . it would still achieve the main objective of wider access to the admiralty without competing with players bought ships . infact a bonus effect of this may well be more people enjoying it and purchasing zen . lock box and dilithium ships to get better at the admiralty mini game