test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how do i able to get Kelvin heavy cruiser for that console?

wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
i check exchange, none available, i can see other are in Lobi vendor for dreadnaught for broadside launcher.

how do i find or get ejection array? all that left and very risky gamble to get those kelvin boxes and hope for a ship, there not many lockboxes of those left.
i only got 4.5 million ec.

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Unless you find somebody who sells the ship you'll have to take the gamble. Aside from that the kelvin stuff has already been added to the infinity box so there's no need to open the kelvin boxes.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Not sure what you're searching under, but I just looked 2 min ago and there are 10 of them on the exchange starting at 320M.

Search for Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser.

If you're a fed, the only way to get the console is to buy that ship.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    wylonus wrote: »
    i check exchange, none available, i can see other are in Lobi vendor for dreadnaught for broadside launcher.

how do i find or get ejection array? all that left and very risky gamble to get those kelvin boxes and hope for a ship, there not many lockboxes of those left.

You will want to have a look at Cross-Faction Bundle - Kelvin Timeline Intel Dreadnought Equipment

I'm sure it will be in Reward Packs too somewhere.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »

You will want to have a look at Cross-Faction Bundle - Kelvin Timeline Intel Dreadnought Equipment

He is looking for the console from the Kelvin Connie, that pack is for the Vengeance.

If you're a Romulan, search for - Console Pack - Auxiliary Ejector Assembly / Proton Charge Launcher (Romulan)

If you're a Klingon, search for - Console Pack - Auxiliary Ejector Assembly / Mining Drill Laser (Klingon)

If you're a Fed, you cannot just buy the pack, you have to buy the Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser to get that console.
    Insert witty signature line here.

He is looking for the console from the Kelvin Connie, that pack is for the Vengeance.

If you're a Romulan, search for - Console Pack - Auxiliary Ejector Assembly / Proton Charge Launcher (Romulan)

If you're a Klingon, search for - Console Pack - Auxiliary Ejector Assembly / Mining Drill Laser (Klingon)

If you're a Fed, you cannot just buy the pack, you have to buy the Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser to get that console.

Ah. ;) I thought he wanted the launcher. But if it's the Auxiliary Ejector Assembly he's after, those cross packs are dirt-cheap (relative to buying the whole ship).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    infinity boxes? now i see.
    yes, one of console that on heavy cruiser.

320M? wow, i only got 4.6M.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User

You are going to have to spend real money to raise the EC to buy Kelvin Heavy Connie, or grind very hard for a long time to raise that amount of EC.
    edited July 2017

But you don't have to buy the ship. As stated by seaofsorrows, just get Console - Universal - Auxiliary Ejection Assembly

Your 4.6 Mil should well cover that.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    coldnapalm wrote: »

But you don't have to buy the ship. As stated by seaofsorrows, just get Console - Universal - Auxiliary Ejection Assembly

Your 4.6 Mil should well cover that.

You do as a feddie bear. KDF and rommies have the cheap option.

Yes, that page points to the Cross-Faction Console Packs. Or did you think I suggested his 4.6 Mil would cover the actual ship?! :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg