Install Arc

Stonewall Fleet is Recruiting! (fleet.stonewallgaming.net) [ALL Factions]

Comments

• stonewallfleetstonewallfleet Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    c01892973a8b9c7e61a87c7bc60bc296_medium.png

STONEWALL FLEET IS RECRUITING!
    STAR TREK ONLINE'S PREMIER LGBTA FLEET
    ESTABLISHED 2008

It's that time of year again! The holidays are upon us and Stonewall always loves good holiday themed festivities! For the whole month of December, our community runs a series of events and this year is no different. Among our traditions are: our annual Secret Santa gift exchange, our Winter event in Star Trek Online, our online advent calendar and much more.

Think you'd have a ho-ho-honestly great time in Stonewall? Then swing by and give our fleet and gaming community a try! Visit our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net to sign-up!
    ef60ddee6509cfb00c93237a0bfeec6b_large.png
  • joystickjoshy#6713 joystickjoshy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    swf-logo.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

Everyone's feeling a little bit isolated this year, but here at Stonewall Fleet we're waiting for you with warm, open arms! Join us in game, on our forums or on our friendly Discord for chat, friendship and gaming together! We're sure you'll love playing with us and think you'll have a great time getting to know us. Come for the long-lasting and active Star Trek Online fleet, stay for the friends, the events and much more that we have to offer you.

So, if you're sitting around this holiday season thinking you could use a little more company in Star Trek Online and in your gaming life in general, check us out and give Stonewall by visiting our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net!

2be69f67870a4c1547748752629138c7_original.png
    Post edited by joystickjoshy#6713 on
    edited February 2021
    swf-logo.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

Everyone's feeling a little bit isolated this year, but here at Stonewall Fleet we're waiting for you with warm, open arms! Join us in game, on our forums or on our Discord for chat, friendship and gaming together! We're sure you'll love playing with us and think you'll have a great time getting to know us. Come for the long-lasting and active Star Trek Online fleet, stay for the friends, the events and much more that we have to offer you.

So, if you're sitting around this holiday season thinking you could use a little more company in Star Trek Online and in your gaming life in general, check us out by visiting our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net!
    Post edited by joystickjoshy#6713 on
  • pweimasco#4428 pweimasco Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    f2490332189a533f3b53eb6e7d26d074_large.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

All throughout the month of December, Stonewall Fleet ran it's annual Winter event throughout the community! One of our holiday themed events was a Christmas Karaoke Night and Ugly Sweater Contest on our Discord server. We all got together for a night of drink, song and ugly sweaters!

Our Christmas Karaoke Night was just one of our many community and family building events that we ran this year. If Stonewall Fleet sounds like a good fit for your Captain & crew, then we'd love for you to check out our community website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net and sign-up today!
    aa33b838e97e397c34058fc01a537a55_large.png
    5044d60f34bd3eb9cfbc1161a9fc107d_medium.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

To celebrate the holiday season, we've already shared some of the amazing events that we've held in our community this December! Since so many of us are in lock-down due to the pandemic, so much of our lives have gone virtual and what better opportunity to celebrate the season than to get us all together for a week of holiday movie watching parties! Every night in the week leading up to Christmas, we got together on our Discord server to watch some cheesy holiday movies to get us all into the mood of the season!

Our holiday movie week is just one of the many fun, community activities that we run! If you think that Stonewall would be a good fit for your Captain and crew, then swing by and give our fleet and gaming community a try! Visit our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net to sign-up!
  • akrilonakrilon Member Posts: 137 Arc User
    c2d41fe7e327fbb6fb0794bc289b82a9_medium.jpg

ESTABLISHED 2008

Here in Stonewall Fleet, we're not just STO gamers, but we're also big Star Trek fans! We love to get together as a fleet to play other Star Trek games and every once in a while we just put our own spin on other games! This weekend, we're gathering up as many fleet members as we can muster to play "Among Us", with a Tal Shiar Assassination themed twist! This is just one example of our fun game nights within the fleet and the greater SGN community.

If our fleet seems like a fun place for your Captain's ship to dock, then think about signing up on our fleet website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net and giving us a try!
    faddc0e2956f1903cb9ac9197fb10cd8_large.png
    0803c079b6fead5968668135744d21d2_small.jpg

ESTABLISHED 2008

Here in Stonewall Fleet, we love our themed parties and events. Later this month, and on the heels of our previous 80's event day, we're running a 90's themed event! From a music party, 90's movie watching, trivia, in-game costume contest and more, we're excited to bring our members together regularly for some unique fun and games in Star Trek Online!

If our themed events seem interesting to you, then give the Stonewall community a try by stopping by our site at fleet.stonewallgaming.net to sign-up!
    9d566324af409a95cb4bcee48b0afb08_medium.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

February is the month of love and we here in Stonewall will take just about any reason to celebrate! Throughout the month, Stonewall allows members to anonymously send one other member of their choosing a Valentine's gift! With the pandemic raging, this may be as close as you can get to a date this year, and we're happy to play Cupid for you and that special someone in the fleet!

Your Valentine's gift-grams are just one example of our many events. If Stonewall seems like a good potential match for your Captain and crew then stop on by our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net to check us out!
    aed1202821741dae799ec28dbdfa31f8_medium.jpg

ESTABLISHED 2008

Stonewall Fleet likes to do fun and unique challenges throughout the year, like our Contemporary Creative Art challenge! Each month, we pick a new theme and have our members submit art pieces based on their characters in games that they play! This month's challenge is Pop-music of the 20/21st century! We're seeing the submission of some great pieces based on famous album covers.

Our creative art challenge is just one of the fun ways that we spend our online time! If our community looks like a fun one for your and your crew, then stop by our site at fleet.stonewallgaming.net to sign-up!
    0e5decb28d3ed09e15a996b2ae21bc82_medium.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

Stonewall Fleet is always coming up with new games to play within STO to keep the Star Trek Online experience fresh and fun for all of our members. This month, we've come up with a battleships style game that we're going to be playing together on the holodeck!

Holodeck Wars is just one example of some of the side events and activities that we put on throughout the year to have some unique and original in-game fun in our community, in between leveling and running TFOs.

If our fleet seems like a fun place for your Captain's ship to dock, then think about signing up on our fleet website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net and giving us a try!
    88eec3d5f5c334a364791f5f771a1ed6_medium.jpg

ESTABLISHED 2008

Stonewall Fleet is always recruiting new players! Although we've been around for a long time, we're not just focused on the end-game, and many of us love creating new toons and experiencing the story arcs again as though it was for a first time. If you enjoy levelling your alts and creating new toons, you can always find someone to level with you! If you prefer end-game content, it's never tough to get some good TFO groups together too.

We're sure that whatever the gaming experience that you're looking for, Stonewall can be a good fit! Come on out to join us by stopping by our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net to sign up!
    edited February 2021
    ESTABLISHED 2008

Stonewall Fleet is as busy as always and we have plenty of events coming up that you can get involved in! We’re always friendly to newcomers and you’re welcome to jump in and get involved right from the start. Today at 20:00 GMT is Holodeck Wars, a mashup of Battleship with some trivia and hosted on our Discord and in Star Trek: Online. Not to be missed, and it’s not too late to come join us for a fun evening.

medium273aef855ba3a741a763aa900fb72ea2.png

Next week we hold May’Qep, our monthly celebration of everything Klingon! This month - be'pu' qibjaj - Galactic Women's Day! We’ll be running around the Dyson Zone, holding a fashion contest, getting our hands dirty with some PvP, and more!

medium5bc0a38229a7c835204caa15ec544a52.jpg

We really want you to join us, as we're a friendly and welcoming fleet who are always looking for people to play games, chat and spend time together with. Click on my signature to take you to our website, or message any of the users in this thread to find out more!
    c5b1aa5820bac641ae02b5733f826f91_medium.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

In Stonewall Fleet, we love our parties! We'll take any excuse to come together as a gaming group and have some fun, which is why we held an Irish themed pub party at Quark's, ahead of St. Patrick's Day! We got together to be merry, listen to Irish music and sip on some themed drinks on Discord, all while playing Dabo at Quark's, dressed in our greenest threads! We then wrapped things up with a costume contest to see who could wear green the best!

If Stonewall Fleet sounds like a fun place for your Captain and crew, then stop by our fleet website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net and give us a shot!
    aa352eecac2001ace96dc539638423c4_medium.jpg

ESTABLISHED 2008

It's the Year of the Klingon and we here in Stonewall love our KDF factioned toons and player-base. We have a whole Klingon Affairs department and monthly events dedicated to keeping Klingon culture and tradition alive. From Klingon songs to the Wheel of Honor prize wheel and plenty of battle, we're always coming up with new ways to make the Stonewall Klingon experience memorable! Our upcoming monthly May'Qep event will be seeing our KDF fleet fill the skies with disruptor beams and torpedoes, as our fleet dominates space in the random TFO queues!

If our passion for Klingon culture and dedication to keeping it alive is something that interests you, your Captain and crew, then join us by signing up on our site at fleet.stonewallgaming.net!
    00e421e2aef3234fd07735e7282c3af1_medium.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

Stonewall Fleet is continuing to recruit new players of all skill levels for both Federation and KDF factions! We operate Stonewall Fleet, as well as two other fleets for our alts and a final fleet for our KDF allied toons. No matter what faction you play or how many toons you have, we've got a spot reserved for you!

Read back in this thread for all of the perks that Stonewall membership brings and if we seem like a good potential match for your Captain and crew then stop on by our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net to check us out!
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    I made a mistake. I was in this Fleet. I left over something trivially stupid. I shouldn't have done so. I've been in a few Fleets since then. None of which were enjoyable experiences for reasons I'll not go into. You can probably guess what they are anyways.

I'd like to come back, if you'll let me. I'd like to bring all six of my chars back to the place where I was accepted for who I am and no one judged me. And no, I'm most definitely not what some would consider a 'typical' Stonewall member.

But, it was fun playing the game with Y'all! It was just as much fun to hang out on Discord and chat.

I miss the fun. A lot.

I understand completely if you choose not to allow me to return. And it is entirely my fault.

Ingame
    @thunderfoot1007
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    I made a mistake. I was in this Fleet. I left over something trivially stupid. I shouldn't have done so. I've been in a few Fleets since then. None of which were enjoyable experiences for reasons I'll not go into. You can probably guess what they are anyways.

I'd like to come back, if you'll let me. I'd like to bring all six of my chars back to the place where I was accepted for who I am and no one judged me. And no, I'm most definitely not what some would consider a 'typical' Stonewall member.

But, it was fun playing the game with Y'all! It was just as much fun to hang out on Discord and chat.

I miss the fun. A lot.

I understand completely if you choose not to allow me to return. And it is entirely my fault.

Ingame
    @thunderfoot1007

Hey @thunderfoot1007!

You're welcome back any time you like, just head over to the website and it'll give you all the links you need to find us again, including discord links and instructions for getting invites for the fleet.

We look forward to having you back!
    608092fb384698b0031004e3c6c2c8ac_medium.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

The Khellids are chirping, the flowers are out and the grass is greening! That can only mean that it's time once again for Stonewall Fleet's Spectacular Spring Swing, a weekend of in-game events for our entire community! Our Spring Swing is just one of the many social events that brings our community together throughout the year!

If Stonewall Fleet sounds like a fun place for you, then check out our fleet website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net and sign-up!
    f3d95d3f9bd3211c57a4eb9a2fc756be_large.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

With the return of recruitment events, Stonewall Fleet's KDF faction is continuously growing. To accommodate this growth in our player base, we've launched a second Romulan themed KDF fleet, which will stand along-side Stonewall Fleet and our three other expansion fleets! No matter who your character, their back-story or allegiance, we have a home for you!

If Stonewall Fleet sounds like a good community for you, your Captain and crew, then swing on by our fleet website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net and sign-up!
    d107f9f77766b9b75545134ca8ad0762_medium.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

Stonewall Fleet is recruiting! One of the things that makes our community a terrific one to join is the many different ways we bring our community together, one of which is the Stonewall Times, our community magazine! You may be a Star Trek Online player, but our quarterly publication will fill you in on what the rest of the community is doing: what our Fortnite players are up to, what our Dead by Daylight community has been doing, and much more! Check out issue #41, the most recent edition of the Stonewall Times by clicking the graphic above to get a feel for what our community has to offer!

If Stonewall seems like a good match for your Captain and crew then stop on by our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net to check us out!
    b513e71e23ab7d7ca72898d3a65372ad_large.jpg

ESTABLISHED 2008

Stonewall Fleet is recruiting new members! We have a great community and operate five fleets - three Federation allied and two KDF allied, so there's always room for you and your alts, no matter which faction you call home! Stop on by our website to join our amazing Star Trek Online community and sign up, at fleet.stonewallgaming.net!
    largee2865a18a978a3822a7cc2733f16a074.jpg

ESTABLISHED 2008

Here in Stonewall Fleet we're having some European-themed fun in around four hours from this post! So if you're reading this before then, it's not too late to join us and get involved! Join us for a STO fashion contest, music fun on Discord, and fun Eurovision emoji-themed quiz!

Even if you've missed this event, we've always got something going on so feel free to check us out and sign up. We're sure you'll feel right at home with us.

Want to join in the cheesy glorious mess that is Eurovision? Then think about signing up on our fleet website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net and giving us a try!
    swf-logo.png
    ESTABLISHED 2008

Founded in 2008, Stonewall Fleet is one of Star Trek Online's oldest and largest fleets, and we're proudly the premier gāy, lésbian, bisexual, transgender and ally fleet within the game! With hundreds of members and over 1,300 characters, we always have players online. We operate three Federation allied fleets and two KDF allied fleets to house all of our member's characters and their alts.

Stonewall Fleet is but one branch of the Stonewall Gaming Network, and we play a variety of games as a community, inculding: Dead by Daylight, Overwatch, and Fortnite, and many other games. We have a busy Discord server as well as an active group on Steam that we welcome our members to join! We'd love for you to check out our community and join the Stonewall Gaming Network by visiting our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net.
    8c2f6494142859b4cb3da6a4a4707ea8_large.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

Stonewall Fleet wishes everyone a very happy Pride! As always, Star Trek Online's premier GLBTA community is recruiting and what better month than to join our diverse group than Pride month? Our community has several events planned to celebrate Pride as we lead up to our big, annual community-wide Pride Party on July 17th & 18th! If you're interested in checking out our community and everything we have to offer, then stop on by our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net to check us out!
    2eb5db656c0769d01170f96fb3b4480d_medium.jpg

ESTABLISHED 2008

It's Pride month, a time of huge celebration for the LGBTQ+ community! As generations have passed since the fight for equality started, we here in Stonewall thought it'd be a good opportunity to take a look back with our "Historically TRIBBLE" community event that includes historical LGBTQ+ trivia, a community movie party and some Jackbox games! This is one of our many community events throughout the year that help bring us all together, both in Star Trek Online and as a broader gaming community.

If Stonewall Fleet sounds like a good community for you, your Captain and crew, then swing on by our fleet website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net and sign-up!
    swf-logo.png
    ESTABLISHED 2008

Founded in 2008, Stonewall Fleet is one of Star Trek Online's oldest and largest fleets, and we're proudly the premier gāy, lésbian, bisexual, transgender and ally fleet within the game! With hundreds of members and over 1,683 characters across five active fleets, we always have players online. We're also the alpha fleet in an active armada! Stonewall is always recruiting for new members.

Stonewall Fleet is but one branch of the Stonewall Gaming Network, a multi-guild gaming community, and we play a variety of other games together as a community on our Discord server, including: Dead by Daylight, Fortnite, Overwatch and many others. We'd love for you to check out our community and join the Stonewall Gaming Network by visiting our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net.
    swf-logo.png
    ESTABLISHED 2008

51300062619_96d653ff37.jpg

Stonewall Fleet's pride celebrations are on their way and we couldn't be more excited! We'll be having events in multiple games over the course of our pride fun including a raffle where you could get your hands on a T6 Janeway Class, as well as many more prizes! Stonewall is one of the largest LGBTQA+ fleets in STO and we have so many friendly and welcoming people who want to play STO and other games with you! Join us today by visitng the SGN Website, we look forward to seeing you soon!
    dbdf71e08eea64bfb58423b5f71e86e9_medium.png

ESTABLISHED 2008

This month, Stonewall Fleet hosted our annual Pride celebrations: our biggest in-game event and party of the year! Twelve years of recognizing Pride month in STO and our celebration continues to grow. This year, after a long Pride parade through the beta and alpha quadrants, we stopped by Quark's and filled the bar with our members, friends and allies, bringing unprecedented life (and latinum) to the establishment.

Pride is just one example of the fun we have as a community throughout the year. If Stonewall seems like a good match for your Captain and crew then we'd love for you to give us a try! Check us out by stopping by our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net!
    bff7b8be16a97d4fdfa034f1b1cb1496_medium.jpg

ESTABLISHED 2008

Stonewall isn't only a fleet in Star Trek Online! We're an entire LGBTQ+ gaming community with a presence in a lot of games! Sometimes, we like to kick back and relax outside of STO and do some fun, community based events like our regular Karaoke nights! We all get together on our Discord server, grab a drink and sing some songs for everyone to enjoy! Those who are shy are more than welcome to come out to the party just to hang-out!

Karaoke night is just one example of our regular community building events. If Stonewall Fleet sounds like a good community for you, your Captain and crew, then swing on by our fleet website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net and sign-up!
    swf-logo.png
    ESTABLISHED 2008

Founded in 2008, Stonewall Fleet is one of Star Trek Online's oldest and largest fleets, and we're proudly the premier GLBTAQ+ fleet within the game! With hundreds of members and over 1,300 characters, we always have players online. We operate three Federation allied fleets and two KDF allied fleets to house all of our member's characters and their alts.

Stonewall Fleet is one part of the Stonewall Gaming Network and we play a number of games in addition to STO, including Dead by Daylight, Destiny 2, Fortnite, and many other games. We have a busy Discord server as well as an active group on Steam that we welcome our members to join! We'd love for you to check out our community and join the Stonewall Gaming Network by visiting our website at fleet.stonewallgaming.net.