test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online, Star Trek Cruise 2, GameSpot, & WizKids giveaway real or not ?

I cannot get a link to function properly again, but initially I was able to click it & read about it.

Is this real or not?

If this is real, WOW, this is a really exciting giveaway chance for Star Trek Online players with some VERY generous prizes!

A cabin on the Star Trek Cruise 2, Star Trek Online items, & WizKids items at 3 or 4 tiers.

I hope this is real, but if it uses STO's random-number-generator then I already know my outcome sadly LOL.

Good luck to us all!

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    It seems someone "jumped the gun" here as both Gamespot and PWE took the page down pig-17.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    It seems someone "jumped the gun" here as both Gamespot and PWE took the page down pig-17.gif​​

Ah oh, well I'll just wait in anticipation then till/if it happens.

Maybe it was all a dream anyways LOL.

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    It's back pig-1.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I thought this whole thing was already over and done.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Nope it's on till the 14th just worked fine for me
    I thought you were meaning this one...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10471343

Which has ended (in other words, don't try to enter it). Glad to hear there is another contest this easy to enter. And yes I did the new one.​​
    signature.png
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    I entered it...honestly I'd rather win first prize more than the grand prize...but I know I'll get no prize.
    lianthelia wrote: »
    I entered it...honestly I'd rather win first prize more than the grand prize...but I know I'll get no prize.

Same, the trip would be fun, but depressing too, wife is nervous around boats.​​
    signature.png