test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zero Hour (story)

13»

Comments

• antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    This wrap-up is going wonderfully, great ending.

How would prison be a punishment in the Federation? Existentially. Your confinement facilities are pleasantly ominous.

Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    Well, it looks like Tylha is getting married, and Thrang is condemned to terribly polite hell... I think we're done here. Thanks for reading, folks!
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    No, thank you.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,430 Arc User
    And the very best part? Thrang has a choice. He can continue as he is, and find out how long Calloway designed him to live. Or he can cooperate, be rehabilitated by the best the UFP has to offer - and become a different person in the process. In effect, it's a very, very congenial death sentence, and one that fits perfectly with established Federation mores.

Angelica gets a new job, and we know from experience that if she disagrees with her boss' orders, she has no problem with circumventing them and turning said boss in. She did it to Thrang, doing it to Drake wouldn't even be an issue for her.

And Tylha gets a family, and some temporally-displaced technology to play with. Such a deal!
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    Well written as usual. I'm afraid I wasn't following this one until today, but having read the whole thing at once...

Bravo.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.