test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Changes I'd like to see.

I'm new to the forums. I've played STO for the last 6 months, or something close to that. For a free game, I've spent enough for a lifetime membership. And yet, when I have enough money, and come across a promotional event/date, I'll finally buy a lifetime membership.

Now, the changes I'd like to see. Sorry if this has already been discussed but I want arc/dev. to know my opinions.

1. I want Earth and the rest of Beta to be part of the Alpha Quadrant, like it should be.
2. Why can't the Delta Quadrants be bigger?
3. Why can't we have a Gamma Quadrant that we can visit when we want.
4. Why can't we loot dead alien bodies we just killed for weapons and clothing.
5. Why can't we have more haircuts choices for our characters and Bridge Officers.
6. Why can't we buy more weapon/console/sci/eng/tac spots on our ships. Call them upgrades. Believe me, people will still want to buy new ships.
7. In a map that contain weapons and gear fallen on the floor, why can't we pick them up.
8. Ill make more suggestions later.
Alex

Comments

• mrlostsoul#1950 mrlostsoul Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Thanks Coldnapalm for your input. Sorry I haven't replied recently, it's easy to lose posts. I hate forums. I don't agree on your points, but it's ok. Also, I am aware how software companies work. Like most companies that offer products and services, there are limits for obvious reasons. But there are many fans who truly love STO and I think my suggestions would be popular. Besides, most of my suggestions would require minor changes, EC issues easily dealt with, and acceptable for the game engine.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    Necro. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.