test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Risa Dance Party: Nerfed and Fun NO more?

2»

Comments

• Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    You can run five horgahn hunts per outing even without a tribble buff. Granted, you cannot allow yourself too many mistakes, and should place your toons to the start of your tour. If you start at the beam in zone, tribbles are needed. For only 4 runs your payout would go down to 27 per minute, still by far the most profitable.
    Marks have been nerfed since now it is only every 90 mins...fewer marks (checked). Music not entirely gone but almost gone...nerfed checked too tiger-11.gif​​

That's not a nerf. A nerf is reducing the power of something in game. Neither offering an event less often (if there are perfectly viable alternatives to get what you want) nor making it less fun to play fits the definition. Your unhappiness can be justified, but please use the correct terms.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    xyquarze wrote: »
    You can run five horgahn hunts per outing even without a tribble buff. Granted, you cannot allow yourself too many mistakes, and should place your toons to the start of your tour. If you start at the beam in zone, tribbles are needed. For only 4 runs your payout would go down to 27 per minute, still by far the most profitable.

The amount of times that you can do it per run is more dependent on your loading time than anything else. I could probably do 5 runs now, but I hate getting caught short. If I dropped my graphics to minimum, I could definitely do 5, but I don't want to play with it that ugly, so I sacrifice approximately 100 per cycle of Horga'hn Hunt. My assumption is 100 per character on average, though it's probably more like 102-104 in the long run. I'm also only counting the minutes that you are active doing those activities, not how long they run. If it was duration of the activity, everything but the 2 hunts and sandcastles would take a hit.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.