test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Iconian Resistance RReputation

issoz#4055 issoz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
I completed the Iconian Resistance reputation tree and now I am not able to choose marks for this tree when I do the Borg pve mission is there a reason behind this? Could someone please explain? Am I only able to do Iconian Resistance pve missions now to get Marks for Iconian?

Thanks

Comments

• tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,669 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Which platform? Not having trouble PC side, as I've finished all Reps but Lukari and Competitive on my chars and can select whichever marks I want.

Edit: To clarify, only in Red Alerts do I get the choice of all Marks, with few other exceptions (mostly special events).
    Post edited by tom61sto on
  • issoz#4055 issoz Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    PS4 all the choose rep missions don't have iconan rep choice now just happened over weekend. Checked all my characters and same with all. Can only get iconan marks on the iconan marks mission now.
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    you could never get them marks in borg pve.

are you sure ur sectionin the choice mark pve?
    Yes choosing the choice ones and only get two choices now. I did get the choice for iconan foe the borg mission and crystalline mission also. This is how I got iconan rep maxed out.
    where they the red alerts?
    No normal pve que and the crystalline weekend event.
    I remember doing elite que last night and being able to pick them. and a advanced. but can't remember which ones I done.

you could just do the iconian pve ques. but there long and boring
    I think something has changed since I only choose between 2 now.
    to be honest I've no idea. it's all a giant blurry vision now
    Just did aispheric assult and is. Choice marks and my choices are fleet marks and new Romulus.
    Atmospheric assault only 2 choices
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,669 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Most things don't have many choices, at least PC side. Red Alerts for Tholians and Borg (which I had thought you were talking about) being the big exceptions. Most of the Borg PvE stuff only gives out Omega Marks, though Disconnected gives other options. Crystalline Catastrophe only gives choice of Nukara and Fleet Marks unless an event is going on. Seems like some sort of event was running and recently ended PS4 side if you're not seeing the same mark choices suddenly.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    issoz#4055 wrote: »
    PS4 all the choose rep missions don't have iconan rep choice now just happened over weekend. Checked all my characters and same with all. Can only get iconan marks on the iconan marks mission now.

That is normal. There are only 4 PvE queue missions that rewards iconian marks. You can also play the two ground missions on Kobali Prime to get iconian & delta marks as well as the iconian and delta elite marks (20 hour cool down); Breaking the Wall, and With Our Last Breath. My favorite queue mission to get iconian marks (and elite marks) is Brotherhood of the Sword Elite.