test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tweak with 6/8/17 patch: Mirror Invasion Advanced?

I've noticed that the Terran enemies are more ferocious and seem to hit me harder me since the patch yesterday.
Joined STO in September 2010.

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    There was a line in the Tribble patch notes about ramping up "critters" to Level 60.
    But I missed the patch notes for the patch to live server so, not sure if THAT got moved over to Holodeck.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    There was a line in the Tribble patch notes about ramping up "critters" to Level 60.
    But I missed the patch notes for the patch to live server so, not sure if THAT got moved over to Holodeck.

That was for Mirror Invasion normal from what I remember.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    OK. I just remember reading something about it.

Would the change to Normal mess with Advanced? I have no clue.

Also, if you are on Consoles...there were a bunch of changes enacted with Season 13 patch.
    Don't know if THAT may have messed with it, either.

Other than that....check to see if your TRAITS and SKILL TREE are still "valid".
    I keep seeing people make posts about having to respec or losing their skills.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    OK. I just remember reading something about it.

Would the change to Normal mess with Advanced? I have no clue.

Also, if you are on Consoles...there were a bunch of changes enacted with Season 13 patch.
    Don't know if THAT may have messed with it, either.

Other than that....check to see if your TRAITS and SKILL TREE are still "valid".
    I keep seeing people make posts about having to respec or losing their skills.

Perhaps the changes also affected Advanced.