test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Special Deal on Entertainment Provisions, fixed location proposal

tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,799 Arc User
Two of my characters are working on these DOFFing assignments, just for the fun of building a complete Entertainment Hologram set.
But I was told the assignments are so randomised on a per character basis, there is no predictability in where to find them.
With an entire game to search for only 3 assignments, that makes this task highly impractical.

To make this task easier, I am suggesting that these assignments exist at fixed locations and are cooldown based.
So all you have to do is be in the location and not on cooldown to run the assignment.
The rooms with the Dabo wheels (Quark's bar, etc) would be appropriate, given that the assignments are based on latinum acquistion/expenditure.

And no, I am not specifically seeking Purple DOFFs, so please don't bring up offtopic discussion relating to that subject.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(

Comments

• Options
    captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    I very often see the green and blue versions of the assignment at the Ferengi trader at the replimat on DS9.

I've not seen the purple version for ages though.