test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starship Customization GUI

thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
The way we're able to see some of the ships is unacceptable. The lighting is too dark. I have to rotate my ship AWAY from myself in order for light to hit a surface on the hull I can see. Even then though, I can barely see what I am looking at because I have to put the ship at such a steep angle away from myself, I can only see maybe 10% of any given surface, forward, aft, port, or starboard.

We need to be able to zoom in on our ships in the ship customization gui. When you buy a ship from any faction vendor, you can zoom in on any ship as close as you want the camera to be, even if 90% of the ship is out of the window boundary. Why can't we zoom in like that when we're customizing our ships?

The hull texture selection used to show you what it would look like by just mousing over the options in the drop down menu. That no longer works. In fact, now, the drop down menu does this broken movement where the options slide along with the drop down to the left or right until the drop down has grown about 3 to 4 times its usual width.
STAR TREK
lD8xc9e.png