test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gorn heavy fighters

bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
Please remove the multi-mission requirements.
I can put runabouts in any hangar.
It's only logical. Here's your profound cause, Cryptic.
Tck7dQ2.jpg
Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary

Comments

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    So, you want limitations on these pets...

...Gorn?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I dont get this post, but what we do need is lift the limitation on some pets, for example, my Orion Flight Deck cruiser should be able to use orion fighters, but it cant :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    bergins wrote: »
    So, you want limitations on these pets...

...Gorn?

Nope, I want the current limitation gone hehe.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    haxxsaw#9362 haxxsaw Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    bernatk wrote: »
    Please remove the multi-mission requirements.
    I can put runabouts in any hangar.
    It's only logical. Here's your profound cause, Cryptic.

Gotta agree with this. While we are at it, remove some of the limits on Romulan pets as well.
  • Options
    asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    I can see limits put on non-faction pets like for those gained from lobi ships or lockbox ones. or ones liek the breen carrier, even those from ships that are supposed to be from the future. Yet those pets that are from ships within the faction of the character should be pretty well interchangeable, or atleast have a equal substitute that the player can purchase after gaining the ship that the pet comes on.

I will say though I really wish we had more variety in what weapon/energy type loadouts that came on pets. Even if it was made that the faction specific pets had several variants of themselves that had different energy/weapon types on them would be nice to match your ship's weapons with your pet's weapons (for some it can be quite annoying). Whether this were done via the hanger-pet tab of the dil store, or as part of a hanger-pet/carrier type R&D school would be quite nice.
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    I would put KT assault drones on EVERYTHING once I had that tech at my disposal. Hands down best six-to-a-bay option I've ever run.

And if you have Mobulai frigates in your quiver, you'd look at every ship's hangers and think "we WILL figure out how to flood that hangar so they can dock there..." and then stare sternly at your chief engineer until they get it done!

Honorable mention to the Romulan disguise-drones.
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    "I dont get this post, but what we do need is lift the limitation on some pets, for example, my Orion Flight Deck cruiser should be able to use orion fighters, but it cant :neutral:"

As long as you buy the prequiste ship Orion Slavers (fighters), Orion Interceptors (fighters), Orion Maurading Assault Shuttles, and Orion Taychon Drones can be equipted on any ship with a hangar bay.

Unless typing Orion Fighters was an accident and you meant Gorn Heavy Fighters can't be equipped on your Orion FDC (can't be sure, it's always possible that your Orion fighters have a bug or something).