test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

suggestion for other hologram BOFF packs(TOS)

hp1239hp1239 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
First let me say to the powers that be, thank you for the TOS boff holograms of the Enterprise crew but i was thinking there are enough good characters in TOS to give some love to the klingons and Romulan:

"The Evil Empires" pack:
Klingon Kor (Tac)
Klingon Koloff (sci)
Klingon Kang (Eng)
Klingon Chang (Tac)
Rom Commander (balance of Terror) (Tac)
Rom Centurion (balance of terror) (Sci)
Fem Romulan commander (Entrprise Incident) (Eng)
Rom Nanclus (Undiscovered Country) (Sci)

"Rogues Gallery" pack
Khan Noonien Singh (Tac)
Gorn Commander (Arena) (Tac)
Harcourt F. Mudd (Sci)
Cyrano Jones (Eng)
Tholian Cmdr Loskene (Sci)
Keeper (the cage) (Sci)
Balok (Corbomite Manuever) (Eng)

Comments

• Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    In the interest of having something available for KDF or Rom, I can get behind the "Evil Empire" pack, although it should be called "Heroes of the Empire" if this is the intended audience. Also, the selection of characters makes me go "Meh..." but to be fair, I have no better suggestions at the moment. Perhaps this is why we haven't seen something like this yet; the Devs looked at the pool of candidates and said "Meh..." as well? Or maybe the whole needing permission to use likenesses is in the way.

Now, the second pack, some of those guys intrigue me. Cryptic would, again, have to get permission to use likenesses for some of them, but the characters, in general, have more colorful back stories, aren't just moustache twirling dudes, and thus are, imho, more memorable. Speaking of likenesses, which Khan do you think? TOS Khan, TWoK Khan, or SherlocKhan? (Ok, I threw Dr Strange in for giggles, but really: Younger​ or Older Khan?)
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    hp1239hp1239 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    in keeping with the TOS theme, i would have to say the younger TOS Khan
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    I would like to see the KDF & ROM sets would also like to see some BOFFS in the TWOK uniforms