test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Give the people what they want (Poll One)

rickysmith1rickysmith1 Member Posts: 610 Arc User
My question to you is; If you could play more Foundry missions set in a particular Era, which would it be?

Each selection covers that time period and up to the next Era listed. Selection is naturally based on uniforms.

I intend to do a poll like this every so often to encourage further diversity and hopefully trigger some inspiration.
Plus, it is a great way to advertise my own missions, see my signature there ... clever right. ;)
STAR TREK CONTINUES
Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy

Give the people what they want (Poll One) 19 votes

PRE-ENT
0% 0 votes
ENT
26% 5 votes
KELVIN-VERSE
0% 0 votes
TOS
5% 1 vote
TMP
0% 0 votes
TWOK
0% 0 votes
TNG/DS9
21% 4 votes
VOY/DS9/NEMESIS
21% 4 votes
STO
21% 4 votes
FUTURE
5% 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2017
    I see that the ENT Mission is winning the popular vote so far, any one care to share why?
    Post edited by rickysmith1 on
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
    Episode One - A Single Moment Episode Two - Infancy Episode Three - Unto the Breach
    Episode Four - Head Of A Needle Episode Five: The Duality of Men Episode Six - Redemption Earned
    Episode Seven - Shattered Universe Episode Eight - The Gepetto Condition Episode Nine - One Room, Two Officers
    Episode Ten - Beyond The Farthest Star Episode Eleven - It's OK, It Won't Hurt Episode Twelve - A Protracted Officer
    Episode Thirteen - Somewhen Episode Fourteen - The Boy Who Lived Episode Fifthteen - Empathy
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    I'll admit I'm not a fan of time travel missions (at least right now). I want to see some Enterprise / Mirror Enterprise stuff.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    thay8472 wrote: »
    I'll admit I'm not a fan of time travel missions (at least right now). I want to see some Enterprise / Mirror Enterprise stuff.

Its been over milked, thats why for the next Foundry Challenge (26th century theme) I will do it as a role playing mission.
    You entering Thay8472?
    STAR TREK CONTINUES
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    thay8472 wrote: »

Its been over milked, thats why for the next Foundry Challenge (26th century theme) I will do it as a role playing mission.
    You entering Thay8472?

Yeah I'll give it a go.

surprised TOS hs no votes :O
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!