test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to join or start a fleet for xbox

anonidiotanonidiot Member Posts: 16 Arc User
It's nearly impossible for me to find anyone or anything that's ACTUALLY accepting people right now, and so I've taken it upon myself to try and start one. No I have no idea what I'm doing and yes I'm still gonna go for it which is what brings me here, I'm looking for others who play on xbox who are having a hard time as well. I'm playing an AoY character and beyond that I have no clue what else will might be 'need to know' info. If anyone has any advice or pointers I would appreciate it. Thanks for your time and patience.

Comments

• johonsenjohonsen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello Anonidiot,
    I'm on Xbox one too, my character is in the Federation, level 50.
    I want to make a fleet as well. Do you want to do it with me.
    My fleet would be for casual players, to help, share, and exchange. Nothing too big, just somewhere everyone can play as they want and know the others.
    Please let me know.
  • anonidiotanonidiot Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    glad I checked before I completely forgot...realized I hadn't put in my contact info. my gamertag on xbox is TheIdiotAxle.
  • johonsenjohonsen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I will send you a request, sent you a private message for now.
  • csardiver#3314 csardiver Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm interested in joining up - just starting with STO, but experienced in other MMOs. Gamertag is CSARDiver.
  • anonidiotanonidiot Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    hmm I might go ahead and leave this open...so while I continued to ask around I found a group and asked for an invite and now i'm in a fleet. They seem pretty decent and don't have a lot of requirements, I haven't heard anything bad about them yet. if anyone sees this and is still interested in joining anything on xbox, message my gamertag i'll get you an invitation asap.