test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry is back... somehow?

ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
I noticed you can once again access the Foundry missions, but the Foundry itself (the editor) is still unvailable.

Also, i have noticed the Foundry mission that i had published prior to Escalation ("DM-1 : The Kobali Sovereignty") is seemingly gone from the Review content tab where it originally was. Re-publishing it should not be a problem once the Foundry editor is back, but i just hope it is not completely "gone".

Is anyone else experiencing that bug?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• zebgodwinzebgodwin Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I'm not sure this is actually a bug. The list of available missions seems to be getting longer with time. It looks like missions may be going back online in the order they were published (though that's a guess on my part.) So maybe give it a day or two and then see if your missions are back.
    Foundry Missions by @zebgodwin
    Trouble in Trimble: An illicit Reman colony is under attack by Orion pirates. Will you defend the colony or arrest its only defender?
    Paying the Price: You must protect an uncontacted pre-warp civilization from Orion slavers, without violating the Prime Directive.
    The Mirror of Infinity: To save your ship, you must convince the descendants of the crew of the long-lost USS Infinity to work with their mortal enemies - their Mirror Universe counterparts. Part of the USS Infinity Foundry Roundtable Challenge.
    The Tholian Tempest: A rescue mission on a Y-class world leaves the away team stranded inside a Shakespeare play while under attack by Tholians and Gorn.
    The Trafalgar Paradox: A mission to locate a missing Starfleet vessel leads the away team into a mind-bending temporal paradox.
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    zebgodwin wrote: »
    I'm not sure this is actually a bug. The list of available missions seems to be getting longer with time. It looks like missions may be going back online in the order they were published (though that's a guess on my part.) So maybe give it a day or two and then see if your missions are back.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess i'll wait and see, then.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    At the start of most seasons we have downtime for tech reasons. That just ended. :)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    At the start of most seasons we have downtime for tech reasons. That just ended. :)

Yeah, i just noticed my mission is also back online, so all good ^^
This discussion has been closed.