test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Knights and Children of Khan Need You

andrew1978aandrew1978a Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Star Knights are currently refreshing our membership. We are a well established fleet celebrating our fifth anniversary in July. We are looking primarily but not exclusively for players interested in both ground and space based PVE / PVP. Whether a casual or a committed player you’ll find a home with us. All fleet holdings are maxed out except for K-13 which is in the final stages of upgrading at moment and our fleet stores are well stocked for everything you may need. We are open to any suggestions you have on how to make the fleet better and are here to serve your needs wherever we can.

Children of Khan are a relatively new fleet that I set up last year and are about to celebrate our first anniversary. Its currently level 19 with a level 3 starbase, level 1 embassy, mine and spire and level 0 research lab and k-13. I’ve been using my various alts to complete fleet projects but it’s going slowly and I need help to make it go faster. There are opportunities for rapid advancement within this fleet and leadership positions available for anyone who’s interested. Again I’m open to any suggestions you have to improve the fleet.

Our armada currently has 12 fleets and over 1400 members many of whom are very knowledgeable and are more than willing to help with ship builds etc.

We use discord within the armada but this is not mandatory.

PM me in game if you’re interested in joining
For Star Knights use either Andrew J. Nimmo@andrew1978a or Jack Aubrey@andrew1978a
For Children of Khan Tiberius Singh@andrew1978a or Oliver Queen@andrew1978a

I am on most night between 18:00 and 23:00 British Summer Time and usually most of the day on Saturdays and Sundays.

Thanks