test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This is insane

theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGr0oifJMEI&t=135s

Check this channel on Youtube, it's got crazy inventions
NMXb2ph.png
    "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
    -Lord Commander Solar Macharius

Comments

• tymerstotymersto Member Posts: 433 Arc User
      Oh, so we might see this nitwit show up on Outrageous Acts of Science again...?
      STO CBT Player - 400 day+ Vet, Currently Silver
      Cryptic, would you actulaly like me to spend actual Money? It's Simple:
      • Full, Story-driven, select from start 1-50 Klingon Side
      • Scrap current Lock Box & Lobi system for something more reasonable
      • Expand Dil and Rep/Fleet Marks to regular story content
    • javaman1969javaman1969 Member Posts: 298 Arc User
      All I could think of was that he should be wearing a helmet.
      His methods have become unsound.
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      I want a go on that bumper car B)
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
        thats the dude who put a ramjet on a bicylce
        And built a AT-ACT in his shed and garden
        NMXb2ph.png
        • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
          I once invented a safe with no lock on it, in the case you forgot the combination, you could still get to your valuables.

I once invented a fish hook , with no fish on it
          I once invented a safe with no lock on it, in the case you forgot the combination, you could still get to your valuables.

I once invented a fish hook , with no fish on it

That's why you attach a hand grenade to your hook, most efficient way of fishing
          NMXb2ph.png
          • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
            I've ridden go-carts that go 45+ MPH on a 7 HP engine. 100HP on a bumper car is just a stupid way to die on a toy.
            KBF Lord MalaK
            Awoken Dead
            giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
          • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
            lordmalak1 wrote: »
            I've ridden go-carts that go 45+ MPH on a 7 HP engine. 100HP on a bumper car is just a stupid way to die on a toy.
            There's a smart way to die on a toy?
            Lorna-Wing-sig.png