test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

26th Century Uniform Challenge (Round One)

thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
26th Century Uniform Challenge (Round One)

Round one of the '26th Century Uniform Foundry Challenge.'

There were 13 entries altogether, so there will be two rounds of voting, followed up by a final vote from the winner of both groups.

(Links for the first seven uniform entries are below.)

Vote for one and then tell me the tales of your encounters with @artan42 's beard in the comments!

@artan42 : 1 2
@angrytarg : 1
@cerritourug : 1
@duncanidaho11 : 1
@garaks31 : 1
@gawainviii : 1
@kurumimorishita : 1 2
2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!

26th Century Uniform Challenge (Round One) 26 votes

Artan42
11% 3 votes
Angrytarg
11% 3 votes
Cerritourug
15% 4 votes
Duncanidaho11
7% 2 votes
Garaks31
19% 5 votes
Gawainviii
15% 4 votes
Kurumimorishita
19% 5 votes

Comments

• angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Artan's beard doesn't make him as handsome as a Targ, but it's quite alright. Keep it up beard, keep it up! pig-25.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    That mighty beard turned a small hand axe into a 5 foot daneaxe
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
      Umm, it's nice and soft and smells of strawberry and I keep spare pens there. Sometimes it falls off...

pig-17.gif​​
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
      artan42 wrote: »
      Umm, it's nice and soft and smells of strawberry and I keep spare pens there. Sometimes it falls off...

pig-17.gif

You shed? pig-4.gif That's cute!​​
      lFC4bt2.gif
      ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
      "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
      "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
      "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
      angrytarg wrote: »
      artan42 wrote: »

pig-17.gif

You shed? pig-4.gif That's cute!

Who wants a beard in summer? Those two and a half weeks in late August where the weather rises gloriously above 10ish, the beard goes.

Followed by shame, regret, and a itchy chin and a desire to look (again) like I've just stepped out of the Mirror Universe.​​
      22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
      Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
      JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
      'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
      'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
      '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
      'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
      '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      I have a beard all year round.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
        My apologise - I got distracted by work yesterday ... as of this moment its a tie between Kurumimorishita and Garaks31, so both can go through to the final round.

round_1.png
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
        Thank you all who voted and participated. It was nice to see everyone's creative approach here. My favourites didn't make it but I'm still curious how this all will turn out pig-1.gif​​
        lFC4bt2.gif