What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

About those "fleet credits" ........

2»

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    I wonder how many of the problems you have is because the fleet leaders are just not familiar with how the fleet system works, and how many is because they are inattentive.

The good thing is that you keep your fleet credits regardless how often you leave. Of course, if you join a new fleet, chances are that they might want to see some contributions. But realistically IMO - if someone has not contributed anything yet, but has apparently a bunch of fleet credits, there is a very good chance that he'll contribute to your fleet, too. After all, the only way to get Fleet Credits is contributing to a fleet.
    There is basically no point in switching fleet to leech provisioned items - if your current fleet had run out of provisions, it would likely be more effective to launch and contribute to some of those provisioning projects, then try to find another fleet.

In a way, the restrictions to the fleet store access are pointless.

Restrictions to bank access might make sense, since you don't need to spend resources to get something out of the bank, and so a newly joined member could just pillage and loot it.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    yeah, my fleet has restrictions on how much you can pull from the bank just to stop people from raiding and leaving. Also... I don't usually promote people to a rank where they can grab stuff the first day.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg