test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can I please have this?

Working on a Fed "themed" phaser build and I would be greatly appreciative if you could give me a Phaser Energy Torpedo. Thanks :)

Comments

• jamesb28jamesb28 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Fleet Ship Module are very expensive so can it be possible to give a additional way to either make them or buy them such because the people who are free users only have the max for energy credits are maxed out at 10,000,000 while the fleet ship module is currently at 17,000,000 so out of our reach and other ships on the exchange are even more.
  • nekofury86nekofury86 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    jamesb28 wrote: »
    Fleet Ship Module are very expensive so can it be possible to give a additional way to either make them or buy them such because the people who are free users only have the max for energy credits are maxed out at 10,000,000 while the fleet ship module is currently at 17,000,000 so out of our reach and other ships on the exchange are even more.

Free users... so cheap. You know how easy it is to get enough Dilithium for 500 Zen? Even a single character can get it done in a month. Throw in one or two more characters just running Klingon admirality, daily rep, and a queue or two, you can have it in about a week... Do you know what 500 Zen buys you? 1 billion Credit cap unlock. Or you can contribute something to the game you like so much and fork over five dollars. If you can't afford that, you probably shouldn't be playing games.
    edited March 2017
    Same here. I've been playing going on three years now, dumped a good $2k in there, plus LTS. I don't have too many gripes with the game except I sure wish they would fix major bugs, bugs that have been around at least since I started playing, and before that I'm sure. However, I would love it, and I strongly recommend they do so... Revamp to the "captains table" we can't even change ships in there, let alone use other game features. Captains table should include a variety of special doff assignments, a club, Dabo, a place to change/repair/customize ships and maybe some exclusive goodies. I was thinking maybe a ground/space EC (rare) set that gives bonus XP and decent stats for leveling characters, or just some help to grind through specialization points... something. At this point, the only reason I go to the captains table at all is because it's empty and I'm a solitary type person ya know?

Oh, and nerf the TRIBBLE outta Tact captains so my PvE queues aren't over in two minutes. That doesn't mean buff engi/sci so they're on par... .that means take away 50%, at least, off Alpha and tact fleet.... yeah yeah yeah... "That's no fair I'm a tact captain, get gud"... psh, wtf ever.
    /end rant
    wardcalis wrote: »
    nekofury86 wrote: »
    Same here. I've been playing going on three years now, dumped a good $2k in there, plus LTS. I don't have too many gripes with the game except I sure wish they would fix major bugs, bugs that have been around at least since I started playing, and before that I'm sure. However, I would love it, and I strongly recommend they do so... Revamp to the "captains table" we can't even change ships in there, let alone use other game features. Captains table should include a variety of special doff assignments, a club, Dabo, a place to change/repair/customize ships and maybe some exclusive goodies. I was thinking maybe a ground/space EC (rare) set that gives bonus XP and decent stats for leveling characters, or just some help to grind through specialization points... something. At this point, the only reason I go to the captains table at all is because it's empty and I'm a solitary type person ya know?

Oh, and nerf the **** outta Tact captains so my PvE queues aren't over in two minutes. That doesn't mean buff engi/sci so they're on par... .that means take away 50%, at least, off Alpha and tact fleet.... yeah yeah yeah... "That's no fair I'm a tact captain, get gud"... psh, wtf ever.
    /end rant

that has nothing to do with tact captains, thats FAW, it's all beam fire at will, that is what has to get nerfed hard core

Yeah.... no... just no. FAW isn't responsible for 300K+ DPS that ONLY TAC captains can pull off. In fact, the highest DPSers (over 500k) aren't even using FAW, yet they're all Tac captains, and it's all because of Tac Fleet, Alpha and GDF. If it was all FAW, then my preferred class, Engineer, would be easily finishing queues with 300k+ DPS as FAW, Delta Prime and Target Rich Environment is everything my character is built around which means almost constant FAW yet I still only manage to burst 80k and that's on a real good run with team buffs. Yet a very similar build on my tact does over 350k.