test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

After "balance" passes maybe a quality-of-life pass on admirality and dofs system ?

daciaeternadaciaeterna Member Posts: 219 Arc User
I understand this ground and space updates but can we please have some quality-of-life changes to dofs and admirality ?
Admirality needs desperatly a smart autofill of ships for its projects. Let the players optimise crit chance and only give us a "numbers" autofill so its balanced. Too many ships and too many clicks, my hand is hurting and mostly it takes much time better spent playing. This is an explorers game not a clickers one.
Duty projects maybe need a pass too especially making some difference betwin normal and very rare asigments. Also the aviability, rewards and locations. At least imho.

Comments

• Options
    nekofury86nekofury86 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    I understand this ground and space updates but can we please have some quality-of-life changes to dofs and admirality ?
    Admirality needs desperatly a smart autofill of ships for its projects. Let the players optimise crit chance and only give us a "numbers" autofill so its balanced. Too many ships and too many clicks, my hand is hurting and mostly it takes much time better spent playing. This is an explorers game not a clickers one.
    Duty projects maybe need a pass too especially making some difference betwin normal and very rare asigments. Also the aviability, rewards and locations. At least imho.

I would like to see an "auto fill" for the Doff system in the sense that you can select a category such as development, and it automatically starts every available development mission. The current Doff system I absolutely despise, it is very tedious and takes far too much time, and I hardly ever bother with it except for contraband or Boff missions.
  • Options
    daciaeternadaciaeterna Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    Yup, totaly agreed.