test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Doctor Who Series 10 trailer released

wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
OK, so it was leaked online a few days ago, but for those that didn't catch it then and don't have social media accounts

Comments

• Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Yay, more Matt Lucas...

:/
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Daleks :D

Where are these ones?! I want to see the 'Eternal Dalek' do something awesome!

eternaldalek-1.jpg.html
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    thay8472 wrote: »

eternaldalek-1.jpg.html

I'm fairly certain the show has forgotten all about the Paradigm Daleks by now.

Thankfully, as they are just a poor mans Daleks Cult of Skaro and an absolute abomination.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• Options
    artan42 wrote: »

eternaldalek-1.jpg.html

Thankfully, as they are just a poor mans Daleks Cult of Skaro and an absolute abomination.

Why? because some fans QQ'd?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options

eternaldalek-1.jpg.html

The one Dalek I'd like to see. The Dalek Time Strategist from the War Doctor Audio's

https://www.bigfinish.com/img/release/dwtwd04_casualtiesofwar_1417sq_cover_large.jpg
  • Options

eternaldalek-1.jpg.html

Why? because some fans QQ'd? are insane

I've fixed it for you.

#TASforSTO

• Options

eternaldalek-1.jpg.html

The one Dalek I'd like to see. The Dalek Time Strategist from the War Doctor Audio's

https://www.bigfinish.com/img/release/dwtwd04_casualtiesofwar_1417sq_cover_large.jpg

That one was cool.

eternaldalek-1.jpg.html

Why? because some fans QQ'd? are insane cried like a melon on fire.

I've fixed it for you.

fixed.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    How does a melon cry?

#TASforSTO

• Options
    edited March 2017