What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reman dudes

bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
have gone missing.

If anyone cares ofc lol...
Tck7dQ2.jpg
Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    Huh?
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    "If the Remans were to disappear no one would care" - Imperial Romulan high command
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    It's not related to character creation since the male Remans are still here. My Reman Boff is still in my Boff list, so it's not that either.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Boff recruitment missions.
  • Options
    On character selection screen if you have a reman dude toon or you have male reman boff. They are gone. They are poof.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    heh all of my male remans are missing and only the males, females are there.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
  • Options
    captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    not only that. My reman captain can't use any abilities.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    If you have a bug post it here, it's where the devs look for QA issues:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/categories/sto-support

See. Sticky.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    OP is partly right. Character selection screen is borked. Boffs are sometimes missing or have a duplicate. Character outfit isn't always correct represented.

This not game breaking of course, but one may think, if this in't working as it should, what else is?
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    I've had a similar issue happen on occasion. Not necessarily with Remans in particular. Sometimes my player captain will be missing. Sometimes it's a particular BOFF or BOFFs. Sometimes it's the ship. Sometimes it's a combination of the above. But it's not an every time I log on thing. I chalked it up to the files for the model not loading or not loading correctly to display on the character screen.

As to @fovrel 's statements about duplicate BOFFs or incorrect costumes: this is an issue which could be "caused" by the player. Duplicate BOFFs on the selection screen is usually the result of those BOFFs using the same costume name in the Tailor. Make sure all BOFFs use unique costume names and problem should be solved. As to incorrect costumes (assuming that you're talking about the captain), if you logout on ground then the costume the character was last wearing will display. If you logout in space, then the costume will default to the first costume slot, regardless as to which costume the character was last wearing. These are the only issues I'm aware of regarding incorrect costumes displayed on the selection screen.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch