test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(PS4) High Council armada seeking fleets

justhatched#9702 justhatched Member Posts: 9 Arc User
The High Council armada is seeking to fill 3 Gamma fleet slots.

Our armada is currently made up of some of the larger PS4 fleets with the highest fleet being 40+ and the lowest being 20+, our armada level is near 300.

What we do, our Alpha fleet is merely a figure head fleet which only consists of the leaders and 2 officers from each of the beta and gamma fleets. Each fleet gets 1 vote in any armada decision making. Your officers would make that vote in your absence if needed. Each fleet tends to their own affairs as needed and as you are use to doing. (this does not apply to game play such as seeking players for PvE or PvP to fill a team).

We use the democratic method so all are on an equal standing rather than having an Alpha dictate anything.

I am a Gamma fleet leader, and quite enjoy the dilitium discount of being a Gamma.

For you to be considered, you will need to be a 20+ level fleet, mild mannered in party and game chat, your fleet will need to be the same as well, we are a group of adults and act like it.

Shoot me a PSN message (ID = JustHatched) and I will get with the other leaders and we will go from there