test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

claim Lukari reward?

I finished the Lukari rep and can't claim the final reward. It's grayed out in in progress missions. I listenedto the 5 messages. It says to hail Kuumaarke?
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Comments

• sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Is it a 'hail Starfleet' option?
    yes, it says to hail kuumaarke but it's grayed out and oddly the mission color is blue on the list of missions. never seen that before.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Got three more days to go there, so I have nothing.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    i would say it's either broken or you have to go to some magical place and hail. i can begin sponsorship so the system feels that i've completed everything.

• bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    Wouldn't be the first time they haven't finished tier 5 on a rep.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    for giggles have you tried from ds9 or orbiting lukari?
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Try logging out and back in.

I know that when I progress in Lukari Rep, it doesn't give me the 'Go to DS9' missions until I log out/in. Sometimes, I can trigger it by just changing maps, but I have had a couple times where I had to log the character out.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    I've had finishing tier 5 in other reps do nothing, but changing maps or logging out / in always fixed it.
    edited March 2017
    for giggles have you tried from ds9 or orbiting lukari?

yeah, i went to ds9 first and listened to all the recordings. I went to the Lukari planet also. I've logged in and out many times. completely restarted etc etc.

oh also I just now gave out Lukari rep tokens to all my other characters.

I guess what I really want to ask is - has anyone collected this reward? I can't be the first done. I'm sure plenty finished a few days ago.

• tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    I collected it, but it took some time to complete. I didn't even realize it at the time, but I was in the middle of CCA and got the notification.
    Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
    tm706 wrote: »
    I collected it, but it took some time to complete. I didn't even realize it at the time, but I was in the middle of CCA and got the notification.

did you have to click on hail kuumaarke from your mission long or did it happen on its own entirely?

• anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I did it yesterday and it worked fine. I had my characters that were set to finish it right at the console to clear out the message already, though. No hailing of Kuumaatke requested.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    hmm does anyone think we have to do Echoes of light mission to complete this? I never did that one but I did the other one - the most recent feature episode?

• indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I received it on three of my characters. On two of them it happened right away. The other one required a map chance. Did you remember to claim the Tier V reputation after you got 100,000 exp?
    indyshark wrote: »
    I received it on three of my characters. On two of them it happened right away. The other one required a map chance. Did you remember to claim the Tier V reputation after you got 100,000 exp?

I claimed the tier 5. I even sent out 6 rep tokens. I guess it's just bugged out. Have to hope the other characters work.

• meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    You always need to leave the system first (or dock, or whatever); then the final completion mission will pop up.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    1.5-2 days away for me, but I'll keep an eye out for this.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    tm706 wrote: »

did you have to click on hail kuumaarke from your mission long or did it happen on its own entirely?

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I completed the rep project for T5, and then it granted it afterwards. There was a delay, though not as long as what you are seeming to have.
    Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    indyshark wrote: »

I tried a new trick for the non-instant reward ones. Slot a project and cancel it. Worked for the 2 that had that happen.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.