test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Console Suggestions

Hi, I have some suggestions I would like to see implemented on the console's. If these things cannot be added for what ever reason well unfortunately it is what it is and nothing I can do about it. But either way thank you for taking the time to read these.

1. Buffs/debuffs on enemy ships and ourselves including teammates. I don't want to activate a buff if someone else has or debuff an enemy if someone else has already.

2. End of match stats for PvP and PvE. Something similar to Neverwinter. Such as: Most Dmg Delt, Most Dmg Taken, Most healed.

3. Most abilities we can set up auto activate or when certain criteria is meet. But abilities from are universal consoles and Capt abilities we cannot. I'm not quite for sure as to why we can't set those up like that.

4 This idea is reaching. But being able to set abilities to buttons on are controllers. A similar setup to key-binds. We have a list of all our abilities and all we do is drag said abilities to a button. Examples: Bring ApA, ApB, TT and so on to RT so when I press RT not only does it fire my weapons but it activates said abilities.

5. I remember this being an issues on PC at one time. I don't think it has been fixed for pc and I highly doubt it will for consoles. But I am still going to bring it up. I know that after a PvE match the team get broken up. So using a system like Neverwinter, how come we can't remain as a team after the match and then given the option to leave or not.

I know most of these will probably will not happen, and most of these has probably been brought up before multiple times. So again thank you for taking the time to read these ideas. Also, PC users don't hate on me to much. :smile:

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."

~Napoleon Bonaparte