test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Things I don't turn in tonight get double XP on Thursday

auctionman1auctionman1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
I know they have allowed you to do this in the past (or at least is has for me).

Can I do missions and doff assign but not turn them in for the rewards till Thursday when the double xp period begins? I sometimes like to do a handful of missions the day before and want to know if I do, that I will get the double xp.

Thanks for the help.
Post edited by auctionman1 on

Comments

• Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    When you turn in Doff mission while the Double XP Event is active, then you will get double XP.

Doff missions started while the Double XP Event is active, but is not turned in until after the event ends, then you will get the normal XP.
  • Options
    auctionman1auctionman1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Does that also include episode missions like Stop the Signal or Researcher Rescue (just naming 2 off top of head)
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I think any mission turned in while the Double XP Event is in effect will give you double XP.
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    If you log in before maintenance, the doff assignment is already completed. Cashing it in after maintenance wont help you double it.

You need to not log in at all b4 maintenance if you want that specific assignment to get double.

It's the actual "fly by announcement"-time while logged in that determines the reward.
    ---Not the behind the scenes timers.
    ---Not when you decide to click to cash it in.
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Admiralty missions completed before the event started get double exp if turned in after, so regular missions shouldn't be a problem.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif